PDA

View Full Version : CCW Class Taylor

fire76wolf
02-20-2006, 07:26 PM
American Firearms Training www.americanfirearmstraining.com
$130.00 free NRA membership. Classes every month . Tell me you found me on Michigan Gun Owners and i will take $15 dollars off

Ken P
02-20-2006, 07:31 PM
moved to proper forum

RSF
02-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Welcome. nice first post try to post a bit more about yourself talk to us and let us know you. why should those go to your class vs the other 20 teachers here on this board or the other 3000000 teachers tha teach the same thing? what seperated you from the others? what other background do you have other than the nra? there are several good teachers on this website that donate there time and money and energy to good causes we do here. try meeting some of us tell us about you here not on your website make some post just dont come in here and expect a new students yah might get some if we knew more abouut you or your background thoughts standpoints on issues etc.........

RSF
02-20-2006, 09:39 PM
OH yeah and then having a link to the lousy group mcrgo do a search on them and learn that shows me you havent been involved very long either

fire76wolf
02-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Deputy you are right, I am new to this. I have been a firearms instructor for about a year, just in the past couple months i have been able to go get my LLC with the state, designing the website and various other things. As far as my background in instruction, i have instructed or co instructed various safety classes for the fire Dept. I have taught some firearms classes and I have been trained as a tactical Paramedic. The MCRGO has alot of good info on their site, i dont see that as a problem yes i have a link to them there are alot of people that do. I am not sure what sets me aside from everyone else, as i am just starting out , I am dedicated and i am spending my own money and time for the shooting sports. Thank you for your feedback

Roger Roney
02-21-2006, 11:05 AM
<snip>The MCRGO has alot of good info on their site, i dont see that as a problem yes i have a link to them there are alot of people that do.<snip>Part of what Deputy was asking is, do you know what really is going on with MCRGO? Do you want to send people to a site of alleged lawbreakers and corruption? (And still keep your good reputation?)

Roger

ANIMAL
02-21-2006, 12:48 PM
Welcome. Hope things go good for you. You will find a lot of folks that have been burned by that other org and you know the guilt by association thing.

BTW what is a tactical paramedic.

Good luck.

RSF
02-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Good glad yah understand no wmake some post hang out talk to us come to outdooorramam and meet up with some of us. tac medics are inbedded with srt teams and usually stand by on entries armed with handgun's depending on dept sop.....resq47 is one as well..... good your involved its good to have the choices of othere teachers in the area and its good that your trying..... now get involved bring the kids to outdoorrama for the kids safety event taught by fiiddler and a few thers here, and see what were about. come to the family fun day in may at howell gun club, we safr and m2a are doing. and if i seam hard on yah ok... so i was welcome

M1911A1
02-21-2006, 06:43 PM
I'll second Deputy's invitation. Do come out to Outdoorama and meet some of us. Stop by and see the kidsafe and safe storage programs.
Family Fun day is another great event that many of the regulars will be at.

fire76wolf
02-22-2006, 01:45 PM
I will be there sat with my kids. I will see you guys there.

Autumnlovr
02-26-2006, 06:08 PM
It was a pleasure talking to you at Outdoorama, glad you could make it down and chat with us. Please join us in the messboards and any of our activities so we can all get to know you!

fire76wolf
03-20-2006, 03:33 PM
The next Class is April 23rd , 9:30 am til ? at the Gander Mountain in taylor. Check out www.americanfirearmstraining.com to register or for more info.Thanks to everyone who came to the last class.

RSF
03-20-2006, 09:12 PM
its great that your teaching! now lets try this in the month you have been here you have made 7 post most have been about your classes.... try to contribute to the general forums once in awhile and not just your classes here..........the nice touch of offering a discount.......to undermind the other trainers here! that is nice way to get noticed and make friends but then again you care do you as long as you make money

jessh no contrubtions to the forum no offers to donate time to the org you advertise on either.........

MAYBE YAH SHOULD PLACE YOUR AD TO TEACH ON MCRGOS WESSITE SINCE THERE IS STILL LINK TO THEM ON YOUR HOMEPAGE BUT I DONT SEE ONE FOR THIS ORG IS THERE NOPE THERE ISNT GO TO ***^ING MCRGO AND POST YOUR ****..........
.......... at least yah joined...........

Tallbear
03-20-2006, 09:59 PM
His contribution to the forum is completely up to him.

The area he posted his class "IS" a contribution to "firearms rights". That is the reason this area is open to "anyone" posting on the site.

If you have a problem with where or how someone posts, you can report it like anyone else.

RSF
03-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Well then maybe instead of 15 bucks off his class it should be a get a membership to mgo and get 15 bucks back or something along those lines to help us for helping him like some other trainers do here

fire76wolf
03-21-2006, 03:40 PM
thanks for the suggestions and if you actually went to my website and clicked on the links part you would see that i do have a link to MGO.

RSF
03-21-2006, 03:52 PM
myself and Matt have talked all is well ..........