PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Customer support

joepistol
06-27-2011, 08:30 AM
I decided that I should post about my most recent interaction with RCBS customer Support. I had posted elsewhere on this forum that RCBS had given me less than what I felt was good (or satisfactory) service in my experience.This episode was many years ago,& I had not, until recently, had further contact with their Customer Service dept. I have a RCBS inertia type bullet puller I've used for many years. Recently, the aluminum shaft connecting the handle with the hammerlike head ,broke inside the headpiece. I forced the shaft back inside the hammer head & continued to use it, as needed. After it coming off several more times, decided to contact RCBS customer service to see if it was a lifetime warranty tool. While talking with a CS Rep, I was questioned re: the tools appearance & markings.The Rep told me ,"O.K., it's one of ours" (meaning an RCBS product) It was labeled "Dist.by RCBS" & in very small marking elsewhere,
"Quinetics Corp San Antonio" I was told they'd send me a new one. It arrived about a week later.I did not have to return the old, broken puller. I was impressed with the replacement of this tool at no cost, despite my owning & using it for probably 25+ years. Of interest is that the replacement, now called the POW'R PULL bullet puller, is an all plastic tool (no aluminum shaft)My :twocents:..Joepistol..:pistols:

TAC
06-27-2011, 08:42 AM
That's excellent! Plus, they just earned some good free advertising! Win-Win!

stare-decisis
07-11-2011, 10:11 PM
I've had good dealings on some dies that gave me problems too. They were very pleasant and quick to send the needed parts.

Ol` Joe
07-12-2011, 07:21 AM
They have always been top notch in CS IMHO. Glad to see they treated you better then the last time Joe.