PDA

View Full Version : Crown Holsters: Very Good Quality

agksimon
08-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I spent some time at Crown Holsters today and watched as he made them. Chris is very meticulous when he produces them and does a beautiful job. For as much time as he spent on the holster and magazine holder, I don't know why he doesn't charge more than he does, but that's OK with me. The fit and edges looked very good. Mine is in OD Green on the front and looks very sharp, but the camera doesn't pick up the OD true color. The rear is in black.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/agksimon/CrownFront.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/agksimon/CrownRear.jpg

TomE
08-01-2011, 04:51 PM
So you will be showing it off this week

agksimon
08-01-2011, 04:55 PM
So you will be showing it off this week

Proudly.

Tyler
08-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Agreed! I love mine! I also love the fact that he took the time to carve in a bible verse. Some people might not find it "PC", but when you are carrying a weapon, every little bit helps.

agksimon
08-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Agreed! I love mine! I also love the fact that he took the time to carve in a bible verse. Some people might not find it "PC", but when you are carrying a weapon, every little bit helps.

Mine has it too: Isiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.
Chris is a smart man and we share a lot of beliefs.

Will-IB-Ready
08-01-2011, 06:59 PM
It's just my little way of giving a blessing of protection to the end users of our products.

For believers it's significant, for non believers, well...
they can just take it as a nice gesture that means nothing. :grin:

Dabears!
08-01-2011, 07:35 PM
i didnt sea bible verse on mine?
i fall into the non believes though so it doesnt matter much to me.
dont go getting in trouble over it like trijicon bud

as for the holster
I have abused it, i have worn it, i slept in it, and it has held up
great holster and i cannot wait to get another