PDA

View Full Version : Randy Cain Practical Rifle Class in May

Dennis_C
04-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Guys-

I still have a couple of slots available for the Randy Cain Practical Rifle class May 12-14 (3 days) in Midland. This is the most fun class we do, and arguably one of the most useful (ie relevant). We all have/use bolt action rifles, but very few shooters have any sort of formal training in the use of this weapons system. Practical Rifle is refreshingly different from the handgun/shotgun/carbine classes we typically offer. Working fast-paced drills with a bolt action rifle is an absolute blast.

This class will open your eyes to what a formidible fighting weapon the bolt action rifle can be, from contact distance to 200+ yards. In addition to the defensive uses of the rifle, this class is perfect for the hunter.

Cost of the Practical Rifle class is $425, plus a $25 range fee that goes to the Midland County Sportsman's Club.

If you are interested in the class, please contact me ASAP as lodging arrangements are at a premium that weekend. Most registrants are coming from the Detroit area and will need lodging, so I have a couple of more beds reserved close to the range.

For more information, or to register for the class, please visit our website at: www.triad-tactical.com

See you soon-

Dennis