PDA

View Full Version : Gunzilla CLP

GregK
08-22-2011, 09:24 PM
I've been using locally made Gunzilla CLP for a few months now & all I can say is WOW! Cleans, lubes, protects, & does so much more. Works on blackpowder, BH209, & all non corrosive primers. NO ODOR. Removes rust, copper, lead, carbon, plastic, & more.

Support Michigan workers & economy.

Manufactured by TopDuck Products, PO Box 80466, Lansing, MI. 48908
517-321-8416
www.topduckproducts.com

On Target in Kalamazoo has it in stock, or order from TopDuck

Either way, give it a try. You'll love it!

TAC
08-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Removes plastic.

Removes plastic??? As in polymer? I hope not. :shocked:

karcent
08-23-2011, 02:17 PM
It's completely safe for polymer.
I'm guessing the OP was referring to loosening shot wad residue in barrels.

GregK
08-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Correct......shot wads & sabot residue in rifled barrels

travisthared
08-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Very cool. I will indeed give it a try and support our locally made products.

GregK
08-26-2011, 02:52 PM

Now you're talking! I hope you like it. The more you use it, the better it works. It will also remove any previous cleaners & treatments that you have used. It really is GREAT stuff!!!

Just so that everyone knows, I am not employed by or affiliated with them at all. I just want to share a great product & promote local jobs :)

Ruger
08-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Good stuff, you can even put it on your salad in a pinch!

The combination of that and Slip2000 what more could ya ask for? :usa:

45 acp
08-26-2011, 10:22 PM
It is good stuff but there is even better and it is made in Grand Rapids MI.
It is called SUPER QUICK CLEAN GUN SOLUTION

Total Care for all your Guns.

Total Care for any type of firearm that you shoot. Rifles, Shotguns, Semi-Auto’s, Pistols, Automatics, Black powder.

The only Gun Care Solution that you can use on your optics and keep them from fogging up.

The only Gun Care Solution that will keep your Gun from sweating in all climates, no more condensation.

The Gun Care Solution that removes rust, and keeps it off.

We speed up the process of getting your firearm cleaner quicker, and easier.

The gun care solution that works on more than just gun's. Bows & Arrows - Rods & Reels, and any kind of metal tools, Flash lights, Scopes, binoculars, cuffs, knives, and so much more.

One solution does it all and does it REALLY well and fast.

http://superquickcleanguns.com/index.html

GregK
08-27-2011, 06:26 AM
Always good to see another Michigan made product that works.

SUPPORT MICHIGAN BUSINESSES & WORKERS!

langenc
08-27-2011, 10:01 PM
Wish it was stocked up this way.

Of course the bottle I have has lasted me about 3 years.

j_nosfarato
08-28-2011, 05:19 PM
I have been trying to find this stuff on shelves at local retailers but none of them stock it.
I recall a few years ago they were in the running for a government contract with the Army, I thought they got the contract which was why it was in such short supply. Was supposed to be amazing stuff.

ImJin Scout
08-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Gunzillla is great stuff, that is all I use anymore, like someone said earlier after a few cleanings with this now all I have to do is wipe it down and apply a new coat,

I get mine from CQT gun range and training facility located in Shelby Twp, they offer it and have it in stock,

GregK
09-13-2011, 08:22 PM
It is good stuff but there is even better and it is made in Grand Rapids MI.
It is called SUPER QUICK CLEAN GUN SOLUTION

Total Care for all your Guns.

Total Care for any type of firearm that you shoot. Rifles, Shotguns, Semi-Auto’s, Pistols, Automatics, Black powder.

The only Gun Care Solution that you can use on your optics and keep them from fogging up.

The only Gun Care Solution that will keep your Gun from sweating in all climates, no more condensation.

The Gun Care Solution that removes rust, and keeps it off.

We speed up the process of getting your firearm cleaner quicker, and easier.

The gun care solution that works on more than just gun's. Bows & Arrows - Rods & Reels, and any kind of metal tools, Flash lights, Scopes, binoculars, cuffs, knives, and so much more.

One solution does it all and does it REALLY well and fast.

http://superquickcleanguns.com/index.html

I tried it & I really like it. Another GREAT Michigan product!

langenc
09-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Ill have to ask at Jays next time Im in there, probably Friday, next.

travisthared
09-14-2011, 02:25 PM
I tried it & I really like it. Another GREAT Michigan product!

Cool! Sounds like I need to head to Peter's and grab a can or two.

Daniels
09-14-2011, 03:36 PM
I have been trying to find this stuff on shelves at local retailers but none of them stock it.
I recall a few years ago they were in the running for a government contract with the Army, I thought they got the contract which was why it was in such short supply. Was supposed to be amazing stuff.

I think Five O Distributors in Allen Park carries it. I was also looking for it a few years ago and I think they said they had it. I never did get any though. I keep forgetting about it.

chadrick85
09-14-2011, 06:47 PM
There's a guy that normally sells some at the Birch Run Expo show and hopefully he'll be there Saturday. I want to buy a bottle and try it out!

GregK
09-14-2011, 08:58 PM
That's the way everyone.....both great products & your supporting Michigan businesses & employees!