PDA

View Full Version : Spring/Summer CPL Class training schedule

Fiddler
04-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Marty and I will be offering CPL classes in Howell on the following dates.

June 3

June 16 (Friday)

July 15

August 5

The course fee is only $130 and this course meets and exceeds all Michigan requirements for a CPL. Donuts, coffee, and lunch will be provided. Marty and I take great care in making sure each student receives the best instruction and individual attention necessary to get the most out of this course. This is a one day, 10 hour course, and the range fee is included in the course fee.

We are offering a $10 per student referral fee for those who refer students who complete the class. Arrange a private class, and receive a free class. (We have several classes to choose from, so even if you have your CPL, you can still take advantage of this offer). Also, group discounts are available for those signing up with a friend, and every contributing member of MGO, M2A or SAFR automatically gets $5 off the class! Sign up now or tell your friends!

Email me at pistolinstructor@charter.net to register or for more info. You can also visit our website at
http://www.kmtacticalresponseacademy.com

MikeyB
05-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Fiddler, where in Howell are you located? I live in Roseville and may wish to sign up for your June 3rd class.

fbuckner
05-12-2006, 05:35 PM
She uses a nice place just north of Howell. The class is relaxed and the shooting fun and educational Tyrefryer just finished the May 6th course ask What he thought. You couldnt ask for a better set of instructors if you ask me.

Fiddler
05-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Rick is right. We are just North of Howell, and it's a very nice atmosphere for summer classes. We still have openings for the June class, so if you're interested, send me an email at kmacademy@charter.net for more details. Bring a friend or family member and ask about our group discount!

hunter1988
10-16-2006, 08:08 PM
i might be interested.. I might also be able to bring my friend if his unit doesn't deploy. What time do the classes start? I am looking at getting a gun and I cant commit to a date until I find out what my scedule is for the summer... hope I can make one though...