PDA

View Full Version : Advanced class dates for june

RSF
05-07-2006, 09:25 AM
June 3rd and june 24th at Jcoc,

question is do we do carbine first or handgun.

I also have new certficates made up for these classes as well as a lot of new drills

solets here some input handgun or carbine first

Fiddler
05-09-2006, 09:39 PM
btt

Batman
05-12-2006, 12:40 PM
question is do we do carbine first or handgun.

Please say you'll do handgun first!! I can't make it on the 3ed but the 24th is wide open and I'd really like to do a carbine class this year.:fa:

It's been over a year since I've been able to get you calander open for one of your classes Steve. What do ya say!?!?

RSF
05-12-2006, 02:07 PM
i wish i could derek but i have 6 bodies for the carbine class all ready signed up dont worry there will be more in july and august

Batman
05-12-2006, 10:42 PM
i wish i could derek but i have 6 bodies for the carbine class all ready signed up dont worry there will be more in july and august

Crap!:-( July and Aug are very limited for me as well. I have like one weekend open during each of those months - crazy. So many things to do and so little time. :roll:

Red Sector A
05-16-2006, 11:13 AM
Deputy - Having never taken one of your classes .. could you give me some info on this Adv Handun class? I am a regular shooter and shoot IDPA so I am not a real beginner. Thanks!

RSF
05-16-2006, 11:17 AM
http://michigantrainer.com/Level2.htm

Red Sector A
05-16-2006, 07:11 PM
Deputy - Thanks for the link.... looks like I cant take the adv class since I havent taken you Handgun Level I course... I will keep an eye out for any annoucement for that class.

RSF
05-16-2006, 07:33 PM
I make exceptions for those with some background such as cpl aand as long as your safe! the idpa factor can help as well since you have practice drawing and shooting pm for rest of info

mitommy
06-04-2006, 08:52 AM
I just had to say Thanks for a great class.
Lots of learning - refresher and new stuff.
Lots of rounds.
Lots of fun.

My wife said thatl last night I was talking in my sleep.
Something about push - pull

The only thing I confused about is what is Deputy's opinion of EoTech?
(Just kidding - he made it perfectly clear)

Thanks again to Deputy and his crew of ROs.

RSF
06-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Tommy, it was good to see you there and your buddy chris.

good shooting and way to tough it out!

reports are we went over 8-900 rounds in those 8 hours the pace was moving for sure once we got the little things out of the way.

Flygirl
06-04-2006, 01:46 PM
I really enjoyed helping out! My stapling skills have definitely improved.

The class was really an eye-opener and I learned a lot just by watching. The Finale, "The Wave of Death" was unbelievable! I'm still on an adrenaline high and I wasn't even shooting!