PDA

View Full Version : Seminar @ Sheridanarms Saturday 09/24

SteakNEggs
09-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Sheridan Arms sent me this email this morning, thought I would pass it along. I haven't called for any info yet, but think I might check this out..

Hey Shooters,

We are looking at having a Silencer Day at our range Saturday September 24th. We have in stock suppressors and guns we'd like to demonstrate what a silenced gun is for those who have never shot one before.

We currently carry Gemtech, Advanced Armaments Corp, Silencerco, Surefire, among others.

We've also been in the class 3 business for over 10 years including machine guns, so let us set you up right on your next class 3 item.

Stop by the shop and let us know how we can help

Phil

BlueWing
09-09-2011, 08:23 PM
I am going to stop in there and find out more about this "class/shoot".

Sheridanarmsllc
09-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Folks,

I am holding a silencer shoot on September 24th to help shooters better acquaint themselves with suppressed firearms. Since it has not been legal in the state til 8 days ago, there are few suppressors out there other than my inventory of class 3 guns, including the suppressors I have in stock. We have $10 registration and details will be provided when you sign up at the shop. I recommend you stop by to check out some of our display suppressors, catalogs, etc. ahead of time. I will have a suppressed .22, 9mm, .45 and .223 to give a good range of what each gun suppressed is like.

We have been selling suppressors all week at the shop, we are a 10 year experienced class 3 dealer.

We recommend signing up on our website to get on our email list, plus we have a calendar of activities.

I will in in most of the week as I usually handle the class three orders/sales

Phil

SteakNEggs
09-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Another email, another seminar :)

Shooters,

Just to update you on some silencer ralated events, we are having another Silencer seminar/shoot October 22nd. In addition, we will have our NFA Trust attorneys present to help answere specific questions you may have. Between them and our 10 years of class 3 experience, we should have the best staff together at one point to help detail any questions you may have. Registration is $10 and please sign up in advance so I can properly staff the shoot.

Reminder we still have the following unsold suppressors in STOCK/IN POSSESSION, ready for immediate paperwork filing/submission:

Gemtech Vortex-II stainless steel .22 suppressor

Gemtech HMR stainless .17hmr suppressor

Gemtech HVT black .308/7.62 suppressor

Gemtech Viper .45 for Mac-10

Gemtech G5 old style (just a little heavier than the current model) 5.56 suppressor for Colt AR-15 (phantom flashhider)

2-Gemtech Blackside 45 for 1911 or pre 2006 HK USP M16x1LH threading (can be converted to .578x28 for 1911)

Bowers USED CAC-9 M11 9mm suppressor

Tactical Innovations TAC16 .223 suppressor

We have also had lots of parts and accessories come in from Gemtech, so we recommend picking up what you need to prepare your gun in advance for the suppressor. Also we are stocking SUBSONIC ammuntion for enhanced suppressed performance for your suppressed (or soon to be gun), get it while you can. If we dont have it, let me know and I will bring in any additional subsonic ammo thats available.

Be sure to check our suppressor tab on the upper left corner of our website, I have links to various other manufacturers we are ordering from.

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE

Phil