PDA

View Full Version : Innovative Industries LLC (AR & Other Parts)

Joeywhat
09-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Dislaimer - I am in no way affiliated with the business mentioned, nor do I have any financial or other gains to be made by promoting them. They simply did a good job and I left satisfied so I felt like mentioning them so others know who the 'good guys' are.

Just got back from Innovative Industries in Warren - http://www.innovativeindustriesllc.com/

Needed a new gas key and screws for my AR15 carrier, he had what I needed and was semi-local. Prices were GREAT, cheaper then anything I could find online, the product was quality (USGI manufacturer) and he installed it for me for cheap. Seems he mostly does mail order stuff, although I did meet him at his shop to pick up the parts. He has TONS of AR15 parts, all in stock. If you check the website he also has a lot of other parts for other firearms as well. He also seemed to have a great deal of knowledge in how the parts were made and where the came from.

All in all a great guy to deal with (Jeff), he will be my source for AR15 parts from now on.