PDA

View Full Version : CPL Course Friday June 16 in Howell

Fiddler
05-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Marty and I will be teaching a special CPL course on Friday, June 16 in Howell. This is the perfect course for those having trouble fitting a Saturday or weekday evening class into their schedules! Class will take place in a private setting on a farm with the emphasis on personalized instruction. As with all of our CPL courses, the course fee is only $130 and this course meets and exceeds all Michigan requirements for a CPL.

Donuts, coffee, and lunch will be provided. Marty and I take great care in making sure each student receives the best instruction and individual attention necessary to get the most out of this course. This is a one day, 10 hour course, and the range fee is included in the course fee.

We are offering a $10 per student referral fee for those who refer students who complete the class.

Sign up with a friend, and get a group discount! Also, Every contributing member of MGO, M2A or SAFR automatically gets $5 off the class! Sign up now or tell your friends!

Email me at pistolinstructor@charter.net to register or for more info. You can also visit our website at
http://www.kmtacticalresponseacademy.com