PDA

View Full Version : Pig Hunter/ Farmer help

Apoma
10-20-2011, 02:11 PM
:army:

Mike in Michigan
10-23-2011, 08:33 AM
Suggest you post this in something with more access by farmers. Local agricultural publications, church bulletins, feed & seed stores. Actually go out and talk to farmers in the field. Good luck.

RPMO6
10-23-2011, 10:17 AM
I will share the meat with you and help keep the fridge full on my end. I am a safe hunter, quiet courteous and always willing to give a extra hand.
Nicely put Apoma.

I can't tell you how many places I hunted when I was young because of this. Most everyone knew my name because of my manners, respect, and my offer of helping with things that needed to be done around the farm. It didn't take much, just a little genuine effort on my part. After that, they all told their friends I could be trusted to do as I said and in turn, I hunted where most couldn't.

Good luck with your quest.

buckndoemi
11-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Remember those days well when you could knock on a door and ask if you could hunt a persons property. Sure it still happens but not as like it use too. Leasing, sue happy people and slobs have ruined it. Have never leased property and would be tempted to quit hunting if it came down to that.