PDA

View Full Version : Class III Dealer near Baldwin that has SS Sparrow in stock?

PorkChopsMmm
11-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Just talked to Port City Pistols in Muskegon concerning buying a Silencerco SS Sparrow. It would take them 2 months to get the suppressor in stock, plus the 4 to 6 month wait time with the BATFE. Any Class III's in the area that have this in stock?

Port City Pistols said most Class III's don't advertise so I figure I would come here looking. Thanks!

rjrivero
11-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Just talked to Port City Pistols in Muskegon concerning buying a Silencerco SS Sparrow. It would take them 2 months to get the suppressor in stock, plus the 4 to 6 month wait time with the BATFE. Any Class III's in the area that have this in stock?

Port City Pistols said most Class III's don't advertise so I figure I would come here looking. Thanks!
Your best bet is getting in on the Group Buy from chewy at GB2. I know it would be a Haul from Muskegon to pick up the suppressor, but you only have to do the drive ONE TIME.

Otherwise, you'll probably end up buying directly from Major Malfunction online. It'll get transferred on a form 3 to your local Class III, then you have to go ahead and pay your local class 3's transfer fee, plus you have the Form 3 wait time (3 weeks give or take) and then your form 4 wait time (5 months or so, which you already are aware of.)

I know you don't want to wait, but there are some benefits from going with Major Malfunction. He's one of the Distributors for Silencerco, so his prices are pretty hard to beat unless you're doing a group buy thing like Chewy is. He's probably got them in stock at this moment.

PorkChopsMmm
11-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks, just PM'ed Chewy. That price is good for local.