PDA

View Full Version : Camp Perry

Kimber45
07-28-2006, 03:34 PM
So, who's going. I'll be shooting the Carbine, '03 and Garand matches next week.

mkls0
07-28-2006, 03:47 PM
yes you can win this time im not going HAHAHA:rofl:

appliancebrad
07-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Jordan and I will be there for the Springfield and Garand matches.

Where are you staying John?

ltdave
07-28-2006, 06:36 PM
yep im going...

leaving tomorrow afternoon. im going to check in, pack out the hut, hit the beach and then go spend money. or least 'window' shop...

im shooting the Presidents, the Leg, the Hearst, the Carbine, the Springfield and the Garand matches...

its supposed to be good and warm on monday, about 98o here so hopefully it will be up there in temp at Perry too. cant be too warm...

david

Kimber45
07-28-2006, 06:43 PM
nn

Kimber45
07-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Jordan and I will be there for the Springfield and Garand matches.

Where are you staying John?

Figured the two of you would be there. Are you shooting AM or PM? We're in the AM for all three matches. There are only four relays so we should get out early. We're staying at the Travelodge in Freemont. Should be fun!!

We're shooting the CMP match at Capitol City tomorrow. Last warm-up chance.

karcent
07-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Good shooting and good fun to all of you who are making the trip this year!

ltdave
07-29-2006, 06:44 AM
where are the squadding lists posted?

i PUT IN for am but thats not a guarantee...

david

appliancebrad
07-29-2006, 10:10 AM
We are set for the AM squads both days.

We stayed at the Travel Lodge in Fremont last year for the insane price of $10 per night. I found a motel right on the beach in Port Clinton for less than $60 per night so we are staying there and getting up a half hour later. Steve Larson is staying the same place.

Sorry I can't make CCRC tomorrow. My own club has it's annual Garand match (I got Third last year) tomorrow as well. The wife and I will be at MIS watching Danica and Sam :)

John, what about strippers for the Springfield, do you need them for the match? I don't have any and I've not shot in one before.

Kimber45
07-29-2006, 01:16 PM
We are set for the AM squads both days.

Good, we'll look for you in line. We've got four - Gary, Chris, my son Mark, and me.

Sorry I can't make CCRC tomorrow. My own club has it's annual Garand match (I got Third last year) tomorrow as well. The wife and I will be at MIS watching Danica and Sam :)

We just got back. Shot a 399-4X. First shot offhand was a miss (the onlyt one of the day) but it kept me from going over 400. Other than that I shot well.

John, what about strippers for the Springfield, do you need them for the match? I don't have any and I've not shot in one before.

You'll need one, but two is better, for the timed prone. If you get a chance before the match Champion Shooters Supply has stailess steel strippers that are really nice.

appliancebrad
07-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Good, we'll look for you in line. We've got four - Gary, Chris, my son Mark, and me.

I'll be hugging Chris, the rest of you maybe, I say maybe a handshake.

We just got back. Shot a 399-4X. First shot offhand was a miss (the onlyt one of the day) but it kept me from going over 400. Other than that I shot well.
Very nice.

You'll need one, but two is better, for the timed prone. If you get a chance before the match Champion Shooters Supply has stailess steel strippers that are really nice.
Thanks. I usually stop in, I like their stuff. I'll be suure to get a couple.

Maranatha
07-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Brad if there out of the Stainless strippers I have an extra set I can loan you.

I have some of the USGI Strippers But you really want the Stainless

I'm hoping to have a Michigan and USA Flag Flying on My Cart, so we should be easy to Find.

mkls0
07-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Brad if there out of the Stainless strippers I have an extra set I can loan you.

I have some of the USGI Strippers But you really want the Stainless

I'm hoping to have a Michigan and USA Flag Flying on My Cart, so we should be easy to Find.

If you all need more Stainless strippers I can loan some too.
Let me know I will give them to Gary I have 8 or more..

appliancebrad
07-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks Sarge, that would be great. That way I'd be sure to have a couple. If you could send them along with Gary, that would be fantastic.

I've got to get my cart finished up. I bought stickers from the years I've been there from the NRA and I've got some other customizing to do. After that, I've got to work on a harness for the 16 year old to pull it :twisted:

mkls0
07-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks Sarge, that would be great. That way I'd be sure to have a couple. If you could send them along with Gary, that would be fantastic.

I've got to get my cart finished up. I bought stickers from the years I've been there from the NRA and I've got some other customizing to do. After that, I've got to work on a harness for the 16 year old to pull it :twisted:

Ok I will get them to Gary ( you hear that Gary)

Kimber45
07-30-2006, 06:38 AM
Ok I will get them to Gary ( you hear that Gary)

Mike,

While you're at it give Gary your Garand. The ones in my safe will be lonley while I have the HRA down at Perry. I'll get yours back to you just as soon as we get back. Promise.

Kimber45
07-30-2006, 07:26 AM
where are the squadding lists posted?

i PUT IN for am but thats not a guarantee...

david

Dave,

I didn't mean to ignore your question. Go to Competition Tracker on the CMP home page. Under tools look up your competitor number. Go to Upcoming Matches and events then Registration and Information. Put in your competitor numbe and DOB and you'll see your squadding information.

mkls0
07-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Mike,

While you're at it give Gary your Garand. The ones in my safe will be lonley while I have the HRA down at Perry. I'll get yours back to you just as soon as we get back. Promise.

John if you need a GOOD M1 I will let you use it:lolup: