PDA

View Full Version : Good gun parts supplier on the net

ROOKIESHOOTER
08-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Does anyone know Where there is a good gun part supplier for sig sauer on the net i need a few parts for my 229

Combat Commander
08-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Try Brownell's

Brian
08-04-2006, 11:28 AM
brownells.com

egunparts.com (which is Numerich Gun Parts Corp)

midwayusa.com

Dave Edwards
08-13-2006, 08:16 AM
egunparts.com (which is Numerich Gun Parts Corp)

Try e-gunparts.com

Kouger
08-13-2006, 11:36 AM
John sent me to a guy in Tx. i dont thik he has a web sight. but I called him and he had the parts I needed IN STOCK

the gunis no longer made and real parts are hard to come by sometimes.

I am trying to remember his name

DonM
01-09-2008, 09:07 AM
John sent me to a guy in Tx. i dont thik he has a web sight. but I called him and he had the parts I needed IN STOCK

the gunis no longer made and real parts are hard to come by sometimes.

I am trying to remember his name

Where in the h--l did you get the info that the Sig P229 is no longer made? I recently bought one that was made two months ago, and they are still listed both in their catalog and on their web site.
Maybe you ought to do a little research before opening mouth and inserting foot.

RSF
01-09-2008, 09:21 AM
maybe you should understand kouger........ first...... he was talking about a gun he had. so take foot out of your mouth..........

Diverdave
01-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Easy now....I didn't understand at first either.

RS2
01-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Easy now....I didn't understand at first either.

Perhaps so. We aren't all as articulate as Mr. Rifleguy.

Nonetheless, one might say "Excuse me, I'm not quite sure I understood your statement,"

rather than "Maybe you ought to do a little research before opening mouth and inserting foot."

RifleGuy
01-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Perhaps so. We aren't all as articulate as Mr. Rifleguy.

Nonetheless, one might say "Excuse me, I'm not quite sure I understood your statement,"

rather than "Maybe you ought to do a little research before opening mouth and inserting foot."
Uh-oh, RifleGuy got pulled into this one against his will. That said, I'll offer an opinion or two.

I had actually typed up a response to our friend DonM, suggesting he should be less of a dick. Then I thought that would be like the kettle calling the pot black, so I didn't send it. From anyone else it would probably be OK, from me...?
Having read many of Kouger's posts in the past, I assumed he was speaking of a firearm he had possessed that was no longer in production, not directly addressing the 229 or it's production status.

Also, to dig up a post from almost 8 months ago, and offer insults? Not even the RifleGuy will go that far! At least, not often. :slap:

RS2, got to admit I was surprised to see my name come up in this one, but I suppose I have invited it, haven't I? Ha! :p

Remember kids, RG is in this for the laughs; try not to take any of my comments too seriously. (The signature line, remember?) I'm probably not too serious until we start throwing Mom and the marital status of parents onto the table.

Anywho, good day to you all.

RS2
01-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey RG. Sorry to have used your good name in vain.

Actually, the original thread was 17 months old, and I hadn't even noticed that until your reference to its antiquity.

And I've never thrown anyone's mom on a table.

RifleGuy
01-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Oh my, I did misread the date. This is an old thread, isn't it!

"My good name." Ummmm, that's sarcasm, right? Ha!!

You state you've never thrown Mom on the table, but you failed to address the parentage thing... an omission, or perhaps an admission?! Ha!!

Ah, well... it's all fun and games until someone throws a subpeona out!

Have a great afternoon RS2, and thanks for playin'!

wwjmaj
01-09-2008, 03:14 PM
And I've never thrown anyone's mom on a table.

But ... have you ever wanted to????? inquiring minds are wanting to know?!?:gossip:

wwjmaj

RS2
01-09-2008, 03:17 PM
But ... have you ever wanted to????? inquiring minds are wanting to know?!?:gossip:

Well, yeah, but that wasn't the condition precedent set by RG.

Er ... I mean, Objection! More prejudicial than probative.

RifleGuy
01-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Hey RS2, after that last post I glanced at your profile; you're a lawyer! I'm dumb enough to take a swipe at a lawyer!

The subpeona crack suddenly seems funnier!

Yup, feed me enough rope folks, and just watch what happens!! :shake:

So, what is your primary focus in the legal world? If you are a Defense Attorney or Prosecutor, you probably know a lot of my family. Ditto for divorce attorney.
If your practice involves banking or high finance, you won't know my family; somehow drunken rednecks never seem to acquire much of a financial status.

RS2
01-09-2008, 03:23 PM
... you're a lawyer! I'm dumb enough to take a swipe at a lawyer!

Heh, heh, heh.

I'm just a simple suburban trial lawyer. Primarily civil, although my wife would take exception to that.

RifleGuy
01-09-2008, 03:23 PM
And wwjmaj, I was speaking figuratively about tossing Mom on the table, though now that you bring it up, I've met a few soccer moms... never mind. Sshhh!, there's a lawyer about; anything I say can, and probably will be used against me...

RS2
01-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Sshhh!, theres a lawyer about; anything I say can, and probably will be used against me...

Count on it.

And wwjmaj is also a lawyer.

RifleGuy
01-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Good Lord!! You can't swing a dead cat on this site without schmacking a cop or a lawyer! What will my family think if they find out I'm fraternising with the enemy!?
Then again, most of my family has limited access to the internet at their current.. um, facility.

KayL
01-09-2008, 03:38 PM
What was that about inserting foot in mouth, RG??

I think you're surrounded!

RifleGuy
01-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Not the first time I've had a bad case of athlete's tongue...