PDA

View Full Version : Bow Hunters!

JustinS
12-02-2011, 01:14 PM
I have been thinking and I would like to e mail one of our state reps. I would like to change the fact that we cant use our bow license we purchased in Sept during the gun season. Yes I gun hunt some times but I mostly bow hunt all year. I would like add a new tag for bow hunters to be able to use their UN-filled tag during the gun season without buying another one. Of course we would still follow all the same rules as well as strictly bow hunting. I don't know if this has ever been tried, I would love to hear some thoughts as well as if anybody agrees/disagrees?

Thanks, Justin

miked
12-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Buy the combo license.

I'm a bowhunter myself but I doubt you'll get much sympathy considering the bow seasons run Oct 1 through Jan 1 (minus 11/15 thru 11/30) and gun hunters only get 2 weeks.

pkuptruck
12-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Buy the combo license.

I'm a bowhunter myself but I doubt you'll get much sympathy considering the bow seasons run Oct 1 through Jan 1 (minus 11/15 thru 11/30) and gun hunters only get 2 weeks.

ditto.

there are already too dang many seasons and such....

there is already a solution to your problem... :thup:

JustinS
12-02-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm not talking about adding a season? I was thinking of a small fee added to the bow tag to roll the tag over to gun season. Instead of purchasing a new tag.

pkuptruck
12-02-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm not talking about adding a season? I was thinking of a small fee added to the bow tag to roll the tag over to gun season. Instead of purchasing a new tag.

do you KNOW what a combo license IS?

if you bow and gun hunt.... your covered... :deal2:

bluegill
12-02-2011, 02:35 PM

A small fee? the original license was only 15 bucks. Buy a combo for 30 bucks and you can hunt for 3 months straight.

JustinS
12-02-2011, 02:55 PM
got it never mind and, yeah i know what a combo is that for all your help, Just because someone may think different doesn't call for a smart ass comment.

wadevb1
12-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Just because someone may think different doesn't call for a smart ass comment.

You must be new around here.

fr3db3ar
12-03-2011, 07:08 PM
got it never mind and, yeah i know what a combo is that for all your help, Just because someone may think different doesn't call for a smart ass comment.

Justin, some users here can't help repeatedly reminding us that they are idiots. (You know who you are)

ductileiron98
12-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Tough crowd, tough crowd.. :cruc:

pkuptruck
12-04-2011, 05:06 AM
Tough crowd, tough crowd.. :cruc:

not really.. just thin-skinned folks... ;-)

JustinS
12-04-2011, 10:24 AM
The skin is not that thin its just a pain when I have a thought and not that people disagree with it that's fine, when they start insinuating that one is stupid its bothering. I wasn't panning on a war between who is the smartest ass but it came out that way. Forget about the whole thing I see all the points made, thanks for all the input.

Justin