PDA

View Full Version : Coyote hunting land wanted

simpleman
12-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Hello all Im looking for someone who has to many coyotes and is interested in having the population diminished:pump: ;-) . Prefer Livingston but if your within 20 miles let me know .. Thanks

glock_23
12-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Me tooo

fr3db3ar
12-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Me 3 on the west side.

glock_23
12-12-2011, 02:42 PM
I think I found some land if its good ill be sure to let u know he said it's 40 acres and there bad headache.

He said he was out bow hunting with his boy he said young not sure on age they shot a dear and he wanted to take his boy back to the cabin to get the atv and when he got there he seen two eating his dear....soo I believe him not so sure but im going to look at the property on the 20th

Cackler
12-14-2011, 08:18 AM
I think I found some land if its good ill be sure to let u know he said it's 40 acres and there bad headache.

He said he was out bow hunting with his boy he said young not sure on age they shot a dear and he wanted to take his boy back to the cabin to get the atv and when he got there he seen two eating his dear....soo I believe him not so sure but im going to look at the property on the 20th

40 isn't much room for anything except setting up to snipe or just call.

Increase your chances by depositing a road kill where you think you want to kill them.

glock_23
12-14-2011, 11:44 AM
40 isn't much room for anything except setting up to snipe or just call.

Increase your chances by depositing a road kill where you think you want to kill them.

That's what I was thinking he said they are coming from the state land that backs up to his land and I want to take one with a 45 acp but I do have something to reach out farther if needed