PDA

View Full Version : LCP

just another truck
01-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I just wanted to put a little feedback in on my LCP.

What a fun little gun to shoot, and as far as shooting accuracy, I had no luck using the sights, but if I just drew and fired, I held very tight groops right where I was aiming.

Taked down and cleaning is a breeze, no complaints.

leatherneck
01-15-2012, 08:44 AM
I got mine in Anchorage for something to easily carry all the time. Shoots accurate enough for what it is, well built and easy to disassemble like you said, But I have a problem with the extremely long trigger pull. I know it is for safeties sake, but I cant shoot too many rounds before my hands get shaky, and that's never happened before. :confused:

Dsully
01-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Wait until the slide flies off while shooting it. Then write a review ;)

chuter~
01-22-2012, 03:40 PM
It is a nice little gun to carry though.

RevDerb
01-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Wait until the slide flies off while shooting it. Then write a review ;)
You're supposed to put the pin back in after cleaning it. :poke: I've owned several LCP's since their introduction in 2008 and have never had such an incident occur. I hang out on two Ruger sites and the elsiepea site and have never read of this happening. The LCP has been 100% reliable for me and I would not hesitate to own another one. Enjoy your new CC.

oldskoolford427
01-22-2012, 03:58 PM
I have shot mine a ton, it is a great little gun that I TRUST 100% to go bang every time!!!

Dsully
01-22-2012, 05:38 PM
You're supposed to put the pin back in after cleaning it. :poke: I've owned several LCP's since their introduction in 2008 and have never had such an incident occur. I hang out on two Ruger sites and the elsiepea site and have never read of this happening. The LCP has been 100% reliable for me and I would not hesitate to own another one. Enjoy your new CC.
It happened to me. And yes I put the pin in. Haha. Started to slide out, pushed it back in (all the way) and it shot out shooting the next mag. Just my experience.