PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable service from a firearm company - New .458 Socom

Danco411
01-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Hey guys I actually thought I was ripped off. I have been drooling over a .458 SOCOM upper for awhile now. Rock River and just a few custom shops like Teppo Jutsu make them so they are a bit hard to find and pricey. Rock River has a 60-90 day turn around. So I searched the web over and decided to try a new company called www.delta3tactical.com. Nothing on the web about them as they are new. The website said they had them in stock for a very good price. So I put my internet order in at 11pm on Sunday the 1st of January. At midnight I got a confirmation email saying it was recieved, an email from Amex saying my card was charged and another email at 2am saying it was processed for shipping! I figured I was screwed.

I sent an email to the company at 10am Monday and got an immediate reply from Don Thomas the owner. He said yes the order was recieved and ready to ship and would go out that day. Low and behold it's in the mail today! I get fast turnaround from Midway USA, Wiedeners, Cabelas, Natchez and others but this takes the cake. Cudo's to Don and his commitment to customer service. Check out his site for good deals and fast service. Seems like a stand up guy.

Now to assemble it and shoot it. I'm still waiting on my new lower and parts kit from PSA but I'll put it on my other to test this weekend.

http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r389/danco411/Guns002-1.jpg

BIG DARN HOLE!

http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r389/danco411/Guns003-1.jpg

hunting fool
01-07-2012, 10:06 PM
thanks for sharing I've been looking for one of these

hunting fool
01-07-2012, 10:14 PM
which one is that they have a couple looks nice

Danco411
01-19-2012, 01:21 PM
That is the RRA A4 carbine upper. It's the less expensive one.

pgaplayerless
01-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Did you make a typo in the date? Ordered Jan 1st, delivered Jan 16th is not exactly fast turnaround at all.

What mags does it use? Standard AR?

hunting fool
01-19-2012, 05:36 PM
he said he ordered it on the 1st and the post was on the 5th that's pretty quick in my book and yes standard ar-15 mags

Danco411
01-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Four days for an upper is pretty good considering Monday was a holiday too. I have since purchased a bunch of other stuff from them. Don Thomas, the owner is awesome. Very helpful, knows his AR's and has great prices.