PDA

View Full Version : Springfield Loaded 1911LP

XDM 40 cal
01-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Well after Getting my New Springfield 1911 5in it a great Gun.. The Fit and Finish is What i was expecting.

Right out of the box i went to the range and ran 150rds and not one FTF or FTE at all.. I was shooting double taps and triple taps and hit where i pointed. ( in pic this was 2 mags, head shots) yes i pulled a shot to the left....

I can only say this gun is smooth as silk.:flag:

I want to take a second to say that, i needed to get my adams holster setup for my 1911.. Well i order a set, but i was email asking if i broke them, i told Luke of adams holsters , that i pick up a holster of his and I needed new belt clips for this holster. Well luke's wife drop in mail a pair of holster clips ...:score:

Luke is a Great guy to work with...If there a better customer service from a holster maker? Luke is the man to order from IMHO.

jmilch
01-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Nice holster! Grips the Springer well! Glad to hear everything worked out fine and no failures occurred!

badriverbarber
01-14-2012, 05:15 PM
From day 1. right out of the box my Springfield Loaded has been a great gun to owen. Shoots better than I can. nice trigger, 100% reliable so far at 1500rds.
eat eveything I've fed it..........enjoy.

JimSig
01-14-2012, 05:53 PM
This is lane no. 10 at TG. My favorite because I can pick up my brass easily.
Enjoy the Springfield loaded. Nice gun man.

XDM 40 cal
01-14-2012, 07:18 PM
This is lane no. 10 at TG. My favorite because I can pick up my brass easily.
Enjoy the Springfield loaded. Nice gun man.

Close, lane 20.. Border agent were training on 1-10.

JimSig
01-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Close, lane 20.. Boarder agent were traning on 1-10.

that's a rifle lane .. LOL.. TG guys must like you to assign a pistol shooter to a rifle lane ..:scholar:

Dsully
01-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Nice XDM

XDM 40 cal
01-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Nice XDMThanks:salute:

XDM 40 cal
01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Went out shooting at WCSC meet up another MGO'er.... :getsum2:

So on to shooting, I did a trigger swap as from the first shoot at Top gun, I found the trigger was sloppy...It move to much for my taste. (i order an new match trigger from midwayusa)

So with new trigger and GI plug, all went well i was shooting a little left, it was having issue with my forearm musles,as i have been over working them:facepalm: ( i have been shooting alot), well i move'd on and shot again and the gun was shoot great, I was just not on target, bad day eh:hick: ...

Still a good day shooting... Trigger work went great....

Dsully
01-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Went out shooting at WCSC meet up another MGO'er.... :getsum2:

So on to shooting, I did a trigger swap as from the first shoot at Top gun, I found the trigger was sloppy...It move to much for my taste. (i order an new match trigger from midwayusa)

So with new trigger and GI plug, all went well i was shooting a little left, it was having issue with my forearm musles,as i have been over working them:facepalm: ( i have been shooting alot), well i move'd on and shot again and the gun was shoot great, I was just not on target, bad day eh:hick: ...

Still a good day shooting... Trigger work went great....
Good to hear :thumbup:

XDM 40 cal
01-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Went shooting and another 100 rds and not one problem.

Imshootin
01-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Sweet gun and that looks like a nice holster as well. Great setup. :thup: