PDA

View Full Version : 1911 Nighthawk match trigger

XDM 40 cal
01-20-2012, 10:33 PM
As some, on MGO have seen that i bought a new 1911 loaded.... Well after shooting it, i notice that the trigger was sloppy... Lots of play, and grity.. that springfield brazil for ya..

I did do a frame break down and clean and lube. The trigger was over fitted, what's that mean..
3rlUvi8_JAs

I really like this trigger, and it dry fires so smooth...

pkuptruck
01-21-2012, 03:59 AM
for the price of the nighthawk, I'd send it back for a do-over...

if it was an RIA, or Kimber or Springfield, I would expect as much.... but not a Nighthawk..

Dsully
01-21-2012, 06:29 AM
Now you have to shoot it with the new trigger. Who would have thought it would be a drop in?

JohnJak
01-21-2012, 08:28 AM
All that money for a gun and you have to replace a trigger. Was there a disclaimer in the owners manual.

Toledo Kid
01-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Is that a Night Hawk 1911 that you had to replace the trigger in???
That is the worst finish I ever seen on a Nighthawk.

XDM 40 cal
01-21-2012, 10:20 AM
for the price of the nighthawk, I'd send it back for a do-over...

if it was an RIA, or Kimber or Springfield, I would expect as much.... but not a Nighthawk..

HUH, you got it half right, i installed and Night Hawk trigger in to the springfield loaded.

DsullyNow you have to shoot it with the new trigger. Who would have thought it would be a drop in?
Yea, who would have thought..:-o Yep plan on shooting it today...

JohnJakAll that money for a gun and you have to replace a trigger. Was there a disclaimer in the owners manual.
If it was a nighthawk 1911 i guess there would be, yea the springfield has LT warranty,but it was quicker to order a 25$ trigger and install it.

Toledo KidIs that a Night Hawk 1911 that you had to replace the trigger in???
That is the worst finish I ever seen on a Nighthawk
Yea it would be a bad finish for a nighthawk, no its a springfield loaded. just upgraded the trigger.

Toledo Kid
01-21-2012, 10:27 AM
I see. OK carry on!!! :wink: