PDA

View Full Version : Hand to Hand/Edged weapons

khansbarger
01-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Close Combat And Edged Weapons:

CQB and Edged weapons is a class designed to instruct students on the art of self defense. Students can expect to learn how to defend themselves with their hands as well as weapons of opportunity. Students will learn a variety of skills such as throws, holds, strikes, and counter maneuvers. All skills are the current teaching of the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program. This is a great class for both beginner and experienced students. The art of close combat is a skill no prepared individual should be without.

GEAR LIST:
The gear for each individual consist of no more than comfortable clothes and shoes. A positive attitude is a must!
Each student should know there limitations this a physical class and we don't want to see anyone get hurt.

Cost:
$125 per person (includes lunch) A deposit of $50 dollars will be due the week before class.

When: February 26th Class starts at 0800

Register at : First_2_Fight@hotmail.com

polishnightmare
02-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Is there a website that we can go to inorder to find out more about the training as well as other possible dates in the future.

khansbarger
02-13-2012, 08:01 AM
The web site is FTFTS.COM. you can see course descriptions and a calendar that is updated regularly. We also customized training dates for groups of 8the or more.
Thanks for the interest.

makman1
02-19-2012, 06:33 AM
I checked your calendar and didn't see any tactical carbine courses scheduled. Do you plan to have any this year?

khansbarger
02-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Sorry for the confusion we have updated the calendar at the website and it should appear for you now. Hope that helps.

countryboy0911
02-27-2012, 06:59 PM
took this class yesterday through FTFTS and omg awesome training you will learn a ton and if you have a spouse or significant other and want them to be prepared for the "just in case" scenario this training will help them in so many ways. The stuff you learn is invaluable and will help you if you have the mind set of not being a victim. One thing I will recommend is not having to work the next day or have a hot tub or hot shower ready because you will be sore but totally worth it in my books.

Glossberg
02-27-2012, 10:19 PM
took this class yesterday through FTFTS and omg awesome training you will learn a ton and if you have a spouse or significant other and want them to be prepared for the "just in case" scenario this training will help them in so many ways. The stuff you learn is invaluable and will help you if you have the mind set of not being a victim. One thing I will recommend is not having to work the next day or have a hot tub or hot shower ready because you will be sore but totally worth it in my books.

Do you plan on writing up an AAR?

countryboy0911
02-27-2012, 11:36 PM
after action report umm probably not but it was a awesome time and want my significant other and few others to take this b/c it truly was amazing even the women there were impressed what they could to against larger guys. I wanna take it again just for the hell of it lol

RSF
02-28-2012, 12:00 AM
So who else have you trained with to compare this too?

and how did you guys do against an active determined aggressor? im wondering based on some others i have been in due to lack of full on contact and actual attacks in class and not some gym fighting style of here are some moves so stand there let me do this?

Nothing against the INST for the class but i want hear more about it how many hours of class time etc were paint knives used? markers etc...