PDA

View Full Version : B4 kids meets the challenge.

wwjmaj
01-28-2012, 09:13 PM
B4 kids needed to raise 3000.00 to meet the MGO challenge to match our pledge for the liberator gun aiming and firing system for use by handicapped kids. Tonight they did it at their annual banquet and MGO has tendered their match. Life limited kids with little muscle control or strength will be hunting their hunt of a lifetime thanks to MGO this year.

NickS
01-29-2012, 01:45 PM
It might also be noted that the ten (10) hats that MGO donated to the B4K benefits Banquet at a cost of approx. $200.00 to MGO brought in $3975.00 at the auction!! Also, a total of 17 guns were won in the raffles held. No, I didn't win one but Jeff LaFave did! Congratulations Mr. President.

johnzilla
01-29-2012, 01:52 PM
B4 kids needed to raise 3000.00 to meet the MGO challenge to match our pledge for the liberator gun aiming and firing system for use by handicapped kids. Tonight they did it at their annual banquet and MGO has tendered their match. Life limited kids with little muscle control or strength will be hunting their hunt of a lifetime thanks to MGO this year.

That is really good to hear...I was just wondering the other day what happened to this effort.

This needs a press release and a newsletter article! I hope someone got photos at the banquet or is planning to get photos when the Liberator is delivered.