PDA

View Full Version : Hunting land in Berrien County

topflitecop21
02-04-2012, 05:25 AM
I am looking for any landowners and farmers who are interested in a full year recreational hunting/fishing lease on their land. The ideal place would have year round hunting opportunities from small game and waterfowl to turkey and deer. Depending on the acreage and type of property, I would like the opportunity to lease their land with a small group of hunters to enjoy your land and share game. Besides the vast state park that is littered with orange from october until December and the few farmers subletting their land to the State HAP program, opportunities are running out and I fear that me and my son may be in for a lifetime of hiking the woods instead of hunting the woods. Any one interested in leasing their land or in joining a land lease can PM me.

Thanks for reading.

492vs
02-04-2012, 10:56 AM
I am looking for any landowners and farmers who are interested in a full year recreational hunting/fishing lease on their land. The ideal place would have year round hunting opportunities from small game and waterfowl to turkey and deer. Depending on the acreage and type of property, I would like the opportunity to lease their land with a small group of hunters to enjoy your land and share game. Besides the vast state park that is littered with orange from october until December and the few farmers subletting their land to the State HAP program, opportunities are running out and I fear that me and my son may be in for a lifetime of hiking the woods instead of hunting the woods. Any one interested in leasing their land or in joining a land lease can PM me.

Thanks for reading.

Could I make a suggestion? I am a landowner in Galien (120 Acres) and I would be leery at offering you a lease because you want to lease for a "small group of hunters", the last thing a land owner wants to see is a group of hunters tramping around their property. Just a suggestion. Bob

1fmj
02-24-2012, 11:48 AM
I have hunted state land since 1965 and never had a problem with other hunters.<1FMJ>

offshoretroller
02-25-2012, 12:24 PM
I have hunted state land since 1965 and never had a problem with other hunters.<1FMJ>

Ya, gotta go deeper than the average joes