PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: MGO Announces Affiliation of Livingston Gun Club

Knimrod
11-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Michigan Gun Owners Announces Affiliation of Livingston Gun Club

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 5th, 2006

Mike Thiede
877-ASK-MGO1
info@migunowners.org

Michigan Gun Owners is pleased to announce the affiliation of the Livingston Gun Club, yet another of Michigan’s premier gun clubs. "With the affiliation of the Livingston Gun Club, Michigan Gun Owners has further added to its resources and grown its membership to the benefit of all of Michigan’s Gun Owners.” stated MGO President Mike Thiede.

Michigan Gun Owners was established in 2002 with the mission to educate the public and encourage grass roots activism on a state-wide level through various outreach programs and a popular community forum on the Internet. Michigan Gun Owners has become Michigan’s fastest growing, grass roots gun rights advocacy organization.

The Livingston Gun Club, located in Brighton, MI, is a club that takes pride in the right to firearms ownership and is also affiliated with the National Rifle Association. It has a history dating back to 1951 and typically hosts several shooting matches each month.

To learn more about this affiliation and Michigan Gun Owners, please visit http://www.migunowners.org .

###

Tallbear
11-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Many thanks to Kimber45 ( John Levis) for setting this up for us. It's the dedication of our members that makes this organization the fastest growing gun rights organization in Michigan.

If you think you local club would be interested in becoming an affiliate club, contact me or anyone on the Executive Committee.

keyjockey
11-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Now that was easy, wasn't it?

Was starting to wonder when there would be an "official" request. :wink:

sprink
11-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks Lance. You did a good job.

Tough sale eh?

Knimrod
11-05-2006, 11:25 PM
I was deeply impressed by the organization of the meeting and the response of the membership. Many thanks to LGC for making me welcome at their meeting.