PDA

View Full Version : Hunter safety course and instructor cert

snakebyte
02-17-2012, 09:09 AM
I'm looking for a hunter safety class for my fiance, her daughter, my brother and myself. I'm also looking to get certified to teach the classes (i want o add that to my offerings, I am certified to teach basic pistol and ppith) I know I need to take a class first, but would like to find someone who can also help with the instructor portion as well. I was on the dnr site looking at the requirements for volunteer hunter safety instructors, but would like some help if anyone is willing. Thanks everyone! I'm in the westland area, but willing to travel a little if needed.

SeeTee
02-18-2012, 12:40 PM
As far as the Hunter safety class, MGO is running the field portion of the course at Outdooorama next week, you do the online part of the class first, your successful completion of the online class gets you a certificate to get into the outdoorama free and a seat into the class, but you must regester for the field portion of the course.

See the thread below this one or go to the MGO home page for more info.

Contact “tallbear” on this forum for more information on the class (he will be one of the instructors) and he maybe able to answer questions about instruction training.