PDA

View Full Version : morre than one firearm?

papabear
11-10-2006, 07:59 AM
I use my muzzle loader for most of gun season, but was thinking of taking my black powder pistol to.I looked through the DNR booklet but did not find anything.Can you have two weapons?
thanks

link523
11-10-2006, 08:05 AM
I think you can I carry my .45acp and 30-06! I know a few people how use a 12gauge and a riffle in there deer blind if there close use the shotgun if not they use the riffle:sniper:

Tallbear
11-10-2006, 08:33 AM
I use my muzzle loader for most of gun season, but was thinking of taking my black powder pistol to.I looked through the DNR booklet but did not find anything.Can you have two weapons?
thanks

You are not restricted to the amount of firearms carried while hunting deer.

Make sure the handgun is visible ( outside of clothing) unless you have a CPL.

fbuckner
11-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Righto Ol'e Tallbear. I have always carried My .44 with My Firestick. Just in case I get that short range shot during regular firearms and during Muzzle loading i carry My .44 navy

Done Deal
11-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I know a few people how use a 12gauge and a riffle in there deer blind if there close use the shotgun if not they use the riffle

Man, if I ever saw a hunter walking around with two long guns, I do believe that I would make some tracks.

Granted, I take a variety of guns in the truck on a coyote hunt but never am I actually carrying two long guns afield. To each his own I guess but...it sure would look kinda crazy to me.