PDA

View Full Version : anyone planning a group buy

idpashooter
02-19-2012, 01:07 AM
I'm looking at getting a 45 ti--rant or osprey. I like both but if I could get a better deal on one over the other I would have a better time picking haha I like the way they both look and sound but the fact that if I get a tube hit with the osprey I can replace it withoutanother stamp is great so I'm interested to set if anyone us planning a group buy because I've seen them being sold for around 550 in groups

rjrivero
02-19-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm looking at getting a 45 ti--rant or osprey. I like both but if I could get a better deal on one over the other I would have a better time picking haha I like the way they both look and sound but the fact that if I get a tube hit with the osprey I can replace it withoutanother stamp is great so I'm interested to set if anyone us planning a group buy because I've seen them being sold for around 550 in groups
The chances of hitting the tube are slim. You're more likely to damage the tube in a non-firing event.

Other than Chewy's GBII group buy, I haven't seen any group buys. If, however, there is enough interest in one or the other, I can probably get a buddy in Rochester Hills to put on a group buy. He's actually a gun smith but does have an SOT.

The translation: He'll sell suppressors, but that's not the mainstay of his business. Doing a Group buy for a specific suppressor, though, may be up his alley.

I don't know what the prices would be, but if there is interest, I can ask him what his terms would be.

Osprey's however are on a significant back order right now.

Note: I'm not affiliated with his company in any way shape or forum. We shoot together and that's about it.

idpashooter
02-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah I originally wanted the ti-rant 90 percent of people told me it was better but I liked that the osprey could be holstered if be happy with either one

TWS-Mike
02-27-2012, 04:46 PM
You guys need to look where we can advertise...
I have had a group buy going on for any and all cans (ti-rants included)
and had mediocre interest from this board. I figured it was because I was the new guy. Maybe, nobody reads that section of the boards...

I am still filling orders from the GR gun show. (several ti-rants in that order/group buy)
planning to close it up tomorrow, Wednesday the latest.

sidenote: Tirant is totally cleanable (all baffles come out) Osprey is not serviceable in that respect, and yes, they are greatly backordered

Let me know, I'd like to help you out if I can, but I do need to wrap up this order in the next day or so.

Thanks,
Mike
616-283-2080
www.tacweapon.com