PDA

View Full Version : Adco Firearms: Full Disclosure

rjrivero
02-23-2012, 06:41 PM
I have recommended Adco Firearms in previous posts. I have been a Happy Customer of theirs for years. I now need to disclose that I have started a VERY part time job with them. I will be doing some ordering and product evaluation for some gear that they are interested in carrying.

Mostly it will be testing suppressors that they are considering carrying. I will also be taking over some of their business accounts and inventory management. Essentially, I'll be doing more of their retail stuff as they continue to do a huge pile of AR Custom work.

I accepted this position on 2/17/12 and my opinion of their work is still the same. They do great work. I wouldn't be working with them if I thought otherwise.

I feel it's necessary to disclose this, because I have so highly recommended them to members on this board.

I post this in the NFA section because I do most of my posting in this area. If the mods feel it should be moved, please don't hesitate to do so.

RJ

harry
02-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Are we talking mgo members discounts ?

GarrettJ
02-23-2012, 09:00 PM
...I will be doing some ordering and product evaluation for some gear...testing suppressors that they are considering carrying....
And how much are you paying them to get to "work" there? :thumbup:

:clap:

Will-IB-Ready
02-23-2012, 10:41 PM
I post this in the NFA section because I do most of my posting in this area. If the mods feel it should be moved, please don't hesitate to do so.

RJ
I think it's fine, but now that you're working for them, maybe they'd be willing to do an MGO discount?... Then you could promote them in the Commercial Dealer section.
Congrats on the new job.

RSF
02-23-2012, 11:53 PM
I hoping there barrel guys got better .....after seeing a few guns come back Screwed up and there response about it im shocked

I like steve he is a good dude but somethings that were done and handled were messed up in bad way to some very good people

other wise good shop and good selections

rjrivero
02-24-2012, 08:11 PM
I hoping there barrel guys got better .....after seeing a few guns come back Screwed up and there response about it im shocked

I like steve he is a good dude but somethings that were done and handled were messed up in bad way to some very good people

other wise good shop and good selections
Without knowing specifics, I really can't comment. If there are outstanding issues, please send me a PM and I'll do what I can to get things straitened out.

I don't know what happened, or how it was mis-handled. I can assure you I have personally never seen them not stand behind their work.

RSF
02-24-2012, 08:49 PM
as i said it was a train wreck on lightfighter and it has happened all previous to you. And i know all parties involved including steve who as i stated i have known for some time as well, it was and is a black eye on them
which is too bad

but any how have fun on your new gig tell matt s i said shut up

SSG3K
02-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I gave them a barrel one time and yea not so good with the barrel work. Maybee they need to get a real machinest there or out source another one...

Rich

GLOCKME
02-27-2012, 01:34 AM
And how much are you paying them to get to "work" there? :thumbup:

Yea,what he said!!8)

rjrivero
03-01-2012, 05:37 PM
I gave them a barrel one time and yea not so good with the barrel work. Maybee they need to get a real machinest there or out source another one...

Rich
I'm not sure what time frame you're talking about. If there is an issue, please pm me and I will look into it.

As with any customer service business, there is going to be an issue from time to time. They have, in my observation, always made it right when there was an issue with something they have done or not done on a particular order.

rjrivero
03-01-2012, 05:42 PM
...I will be doing some ordering and product evaluation for some gear...testing suppressors that they are considering carrying....And how much are you paying them to get to "work" there? :thumbup:
Yea,what he said!!:coolgleam:

I'm deeply afraid it'll end up costing me $$ in the long run.......:yikes: