PDA

View Full Version : clip from blue bloods

khicks
02-25-2012, 11:01 AM
i found this clip from the TV show blue bloods. i thought it was good info

http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/MassadAyoob/2012/02/22/a-reality-check/

tote'ngranny
02-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Yep! I watched that episode and posted on another forum about this for the same reason you did. Well done and what a great way to reason with *fence sitters* (bet the NY libs are not at all happy tho) Have to think that Tom Selleck is responsible for the more conservative views on the show which so against the typical media/entertainment stand. I believe Tom is a Michigan native .. used to sport a Detroit Tiger ball cap on Magnum PI years ago.

G36 Shooter
02-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Would be good to see more positive ,safe firearm handling on TV and movies then the unsafe and 'gangsta' gun handling we see all to often. These are tools not toys. And this is a CBS show.

ltdave
02-25-2012, 03:23 PM
I believe Tom is a Michigan native ..

yes. he is...

born in detroit...

he used to have a cottage or rent a cottage in lexington a couple of 'houses' down from where my friends grandparents used to rent during the summer. id met him once or twice when we used to go up there but this was before he was very well known (at least to me)...

Roundballer
02-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Direct link to the Youtube vid.

I love the line near the end:

"Look.... the biggest mistake we can make is to pretend that my gun does not exist in this house".

L_CaerYv28Q

zenom
03-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Direct link to the Youtube vid.

I love the line near the end:

L_CaerYv28Q

I thought that was the best line as well. Kudos to this program for throwing in some real life education.

HDRider2002
03-06-2012, 10:26 AM
I thought that was the best line as well. Kudos to this program for throwing in some real life education.

Great clip. about time there is a portrayal of a responsible gun owner doing their part to educate and advocate safety to our children!