PDA

View Full Version : Red Dot Scop For Exactor

ZIPGRAVER
12-19-2006, 06:47 PM
I just bought a BSA red dot scope for my Ramline Exactor pistol but don't know which Weaver style mount I can use. Obviously nobody makes an Exactor mount but the receiver is a round tube 1" in dia and the 2 scope rail mounting holes are 8-32 thread 2-3/4 apart. It does not have a regular 22 dovetail groove. Does anyone know of a Weaver style base that would fit??:|

mkls0
12-19-2006, 07:39 PM
I just bought a BSA red dot scope for my Ramline Exactor pistol but don't know which Weaver style mount I can use. Obviously nobody makes an Exactor mount but the receiver is a round tube 1" in dia and the 2 scope rail mounting holes are 8-32 thread 2-3/4 apart. It does not have a regular 22 dovetail groove. Does anyone know of a Weaver style base that would fit??:|

Well shoot man get the one that fits :) even I know that...

ZIPGRAVER
12-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Well shoot man get the one that fits :) even I know that...

Really??? I'd of never thought of that.... thanks musclehead!:togo:

postban
12-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Holy CATS!, another Exactor owner, I thought I was the only one.

I drilled and tapped mine a few years ago for a dot, used some generic slab of mount rail from anther project. Have not shot the thing in years either.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pb4a26767b73b1d8ce0ba6f59b27f5db5/fa5da15e.jpg

ZIPGRAVER
12-21-2006, 06:39 PM
These are getting quite rare and some go for a pretty penny. A Friend around the corner from me had one only his is all black. I like mine I just want to put a dot scope on it.:shiner:

BTW- When I got it I noticed the barrel shroud was pinned at a slight angle so I thought what the hell did I get duped. I sent it back to Ramline and they were all apologetic. Put in new barrel assembly and got it back to me withing two weeks and sent 3 extra mags with it as a way of say SORRY! Now that was great customer service.