PDA

View Full Version : Wood Chucks

steve243
03-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Looking for a Farm in Monroe County to Varmint Hunt Wood Chucks this spring.
If your over run with Chucks and having crop damage I'll get rid of them won't cost a dime. PM me or Email me

Cackler
03-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Seriously, you are going to have to scout. Winter wheat fields and hay fields are the places to look right now.

Either buy a plat book or use the GIS info your county should have online.

Most anybody with cattle will let you snipe them.

Good luck and have fun.

steve243
03-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Yea I know that. I've been Varmint hunting 50 years. I just thought I'd post this and see what happens. Somebody might bite on it. I like going up to Fowlerville but I hate the long drive.
Thanks Steve.

Cackler
03-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Yea I know that. I've been Varmint hunting 50 years. I just thought I'd post this and see what happens. Somebody might bite on it. I like going up to Fowlerville but I hate the long drive.
Thanks Steve.

I know what you are saying. The price of fuel really puts a damper on scouting/road trips.

steve243
03-22-2012, 01:52 AM
I know what you are saying. The price of fuel really puts a damper on scouting/road trips.

I got gas today put 40.00 in got a little over a half a tank, and that's pitiful. I have a friend that work for Marathon in Melvindale He told me they are sitting on 2 huge tanks full of fuel waiting for the price to go up. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ GREED.