PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster - really bad ordering experience.

CnA
03-16-2012, 02:34 PM
I order a 20" Predator barrel assembly on March 6 from Bushmaster and heard nothing from them. Sent an email to customer service 4 days ago asking the status and got no reply.

Called them today and finally got an answer that the barrels won't be available until 4 more weeks. Pretty lousy business practices IMHO. With the shopping cart systems available in this age they should of least show if a part is in stock on the web page and not leave a customer hanging.

Looks like they have adopted Botach Tactical's standard of not stocking items and not telling the customer anything.

I cancelled my order and won't be dealing with Bushmaster in the future. Was looking around for a used Bushmaster upper or barrel, but now I won't even consider that.

gjgalligan
03-16-2012, 07:05 PM
That is the type of stories that seem to be normal for the companies that Freedom Arms (Cerbus) has taken over.

who dat
03-16-2012, 08:57 PM
That is the type of stories that seem to be normal for the companies that Freedom Arms (Cerbus) has taken over.
Exactly.

nrich1979
03-16-2012, 09:03 PM

Is it rumor or fact they took over Rock Island?

There was another large gun manufacture that they recently acquired..

kdogg
03-16-2012, 10:03 PM
I try to stick with companies like Daniel Defense, BCM, LMT etc. They seem to have better customer service then some of the multi-conglomerate type companies.

That and Bushmaster hasn't really been quality in years. Well, I don't know if it's just that they got worse, but other companies like the ones mentioned above got better!

Groo
03-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Is it rumor or fact they took over Rock Island?

There was another large gun manufacture that they recently acquired..
Para was the last I heard of.