PDA

View Full Version : CPL/CCW Classes

NickS
01-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Is The Firing Line in Westland and Top Gun in Taylor the only two places in WaCo giving these classes? I have two potential candidates that would like to take a class in the not too distant future so I'm trying to line up their possibilities.

Tallbear
01-02-2007, 07:37 PM
There are also members here that put on classes.

fbuckner
01-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Nick, K/M also do classes down there. Get ahold of Fiddler or M1911A I know they have been scarce in these parts lately but they are still having classes. If not the firing line does have instructors there also.

RSF
01-02-2007, 08:48 PM
take ricks advice get with the k/m crew

Kouger
01-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Nick I hold classes as well.

Just had one last saturday as a matter of fact

footballemac66
01-03-2007, 07:27 AM
I took my class with K/M. They give a great class at a good price.
Karen and Marty do a thorough lesson. Good Luck!

NickS
01-03-2007, 09:21 AM

K & M was my first choice but I thought I heard they were going through some rough times at the moment and had suspended their classes. Guess I was wrong. I'll contact them. Thanks.

As an after thought, maybe we could get those that put on the classes to post some sort of a schedule here for all to see. Could we get a place on these boards were this could be done? Maybe a section somewhere that everyone could add their updated schedules to. Just a thought.

Tallbear
01-03-2007, 09:50 AM
K & M was my first choice but I thought I heard they were going through some rough times at the moment and had suspended their classes. Guess I was wrong. I'll contact them. Thanks.

As an after thought, maybe we could get those that put on the classes to post some sort of a schedule here for all to see. Could we get a place on these boards were this could be done? Maybe a section somewhere that everyone could add their updated schedules to. Just a thought.

This section and the calendar would be the best areas for that info.

Dave Edwards
01-04-2007, 06:59 PM
NickS:

I sent you an email to say that I'm having a class this Saturday. It's in Macomb rather than WaCo, but it's only a mile over the county line in St. Clair Shores. I take up to 10 people in a class, but my usual class size is 4 or 5, and Saturday is wide open.

The class is on Saturday, and then the range session follows on Monday evening. If your friends are interested, please let me know.

Shoot straight,

Dave Edwards

NickS
01-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Thanks Dave. I forwarded that info to them. Haven't heard back from them.

Fiddler
01-09-2007, 12:46 AM

Thanks for the endorsement! I am very gladd you enjoyed our class!

Nick, thanks for thinking of us! We are still teaching classes! I will be posting the schedule as soon as it's finalized.