PDA

View Full Version : Spring turkey hunt #234

yipeeskipee
03-28-2012, 11:51 AM
I have 30 acres on the west side of Clare Co. I've drawn the first season this year and won't be at my property the entire month of May. Anyone hunting during hunt number 234 interested in leasing can contact me at gwkisme@yahoo.com
There is a hard sided blind on the property that I've shot turkeys out of all four windows. I've rolled out carpet and placed office chairs and tv trays in it. You just bring plenty of coffee and eats and spend the whole day in there. Plenty of room for a cot too...lol
There's a camp sight about 1/4 mile off the road with outhouse and fire pit. There's a trailer there too but I'd prefer you brought your own, we can discuss that later. No water or electricity. Lease to one person for $200. If you bring your boy or buddy it'll be $300.
How's the hunting you ask. I get my turkey every year. Some days I'm positive there isn't a turkey within a hundred miles. Other days they gobble long and loud and come running. Depends on their mood and how good a caller you are.