PDA

View Full Version : Start the Clock!!!

HK USP
04-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Mailed in my form 4 with a NFA trust, just a few comments, with a NFA you do not need fingerprints, Passport photos, or proof of citizenship...

6 months and I may be able to play with me new OSPREY!!!

N thanks Shyster for your help and putting up with all my phone calls to ask questions...

pgaplayerless
04-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Mailed in my form 4 with a NFA trust, just a few comments, with a NFA you do not need fingerprints, Passport photos, or proof of citizenship...

6 months and I may be able to play with me new OSPREY!!!

N thanks Shyster for your help and putting up with all my phone calls to ask questions...

Not need it w/ non-trust either. You self-certify yourself by signing one form saying "yes i am citizen"

HK USP
04-23-2012, 11:01 AM
My check cleared the ATF on 4/17, I have been told the permit should be in process by 5/17 and yet it could take 6 months beyond that....

A Caveat, Osprey nice silencer, pricey, but once you buy one, you still have to buy an $80.00 adapter for your gun.... One would think for 900 bucks they could include it.

rjrivero
04-23-2012, 12:02 PM
My check cleared the ATF on 4/17, I have been told the permit should be in process by 5/17 and yet it could take 6 months beyond that....

A Caveat, Osprey nice silencer, pricey, but once you buy one, you still have to buy an $80.00 adapter for your gun.... One would think for 900 bucks they could include it.
They come with a single piston. If you want to use it with a different gun, you may need a different piston. (At least Adco sells them with a piston.)