PDA

View Full Version : Lou Chiodo Returns for 3-07 Advanced Training Clinic!

Live Safe Academy
01-14-2007, 04:19 PM
LOU CHIODO RETURNS FOR ADVANCED TRAINING CLINIC!

Live Safe Academy, LLC, in conjunction with the Great Lakes Self-Defense Association Corporate Sponsor Program, is proud to announce the return of Louis M. Chiodo for the eleventh Advanced Training Clinic (LSA TC, March 2007) organized by Ian Kinder. This two-day event will consist of two eight hour workshops. Louis M. Chiodo of GUNFIGHTERS Ltd. will teach concealed carry methods for the first time in Michigan and Ian Kinder of Live Safe Academy, LLC will teach the use of sharp weapons. As with all previous advanced training clinics organized by Ian Kinder, the goal is to provide access to the best of law enforcement quality self-defense training to Michigan Concealed Pistol License (CPL) holders. This event will take place at the Livingston Conservation and Sports Association in Brighton Michigan (Livingston County).

All details are posted on our website. Please go to ww.livesafeacademy.com and select “Course Schedule” from our sidebar and then scroll down to the March programs.

We hope to see you soon! If you have any questions, or if we can be of any additional service, please do not hesitate to contact us.

appliancebrad
01-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Pam and I trained with Lou his first time in Michigan. I would strongly recommend him as a trainer. This class looks like a good practical one for the average person who wants some advanced training. I like the idea of the edged weapons class the second day. Most people who have never seen a knife fight have no idea of what really happens in one. you WILL have your eyes opened if you go.

Live Safe Academy
02-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Thank you all for your interest in our programs, we greatly appreciate your support (and Brad, thank you for your kind words). We are receiving several common questions. Previous training with Lou Chiodo, Ian Kinder or the use of sharp weapons is not required. This event is open to all law enforcement and correction officers, military personal w/proof of handgun training, and concealed pistol license holders.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions. If you have not trained with Lou Chiodo or Live Safe Academy, LLC yet, this is a great opportunity.

We hope to see you in March.