PDA

View Full Version : Where to find womens waders

Louisdove
04-14-2012, 11:53 AM
A girl i am friends with wants to start fly fishing with us but cannot find waders here size anywhere. She is a womens size 7 or mens 5. A boys 5 would also work for her. We've been all aroubd and are striking out, any help would be great.

who dat
04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
A girl i am friends with wants to start fly fishing with us but cannot find waders here size anywhere. She is a womens size 7 or mens 5. A boys 5 would also work for her. We've been all aroubd and are striking out, any help would be great.Cabela's and Orvis both have them.

pkuptruck
04-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Cabela's and Orvis both have them.

got my better half HERS for Chrtistmas from Cabelas.. :thumbup:

Dabears!
04-14-2012, 07:30 PM
never knew wadders were gender specific.
learn somethin new every day

who dat
04-14-2012, 07:33 PM
never knew wadders were gender specific.
learn somethin new every day
Yup. The small men's won't do at all. Anything under a size 7 has blue Smurfs on the feet.:mrgreen:

right2bear
04-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Bass Pro is where my wife got hers... FYI, people will start to slowly realize how over priced and crappy Cabela's really is.

pkuptruck
04-15-2012, 03:14 AM
Bass Pro is where my wife got hers... FYI, people will start to slowly realize how over priced and crappy Cabela's really is.

already KNEW that... problem is, they were the only ones that HAD them for my vertically challenge spouse..

Ferd
04-15-2012, 08:07 AM
A girl i am friends with wants to start fly fishing with us but cannot find waders here size anywhere. She is a womens size 7 or mens 5. A boys 5 would also work for her. We've been all aroubd and are striking out, any help would be great.

Depending on where you are located, some local fly shops could probably help. Great Lakes Fly Fishing Co. in Rockford seems to be a nice place. I'm sure the shops in Baldwin (Orvis shop or Baldwin Bait&Tackle) could too.

PS. A general location filled out in your profile would help. Just sayin'

who dat
04-15-2012, 08:23 AM
Opinions are like noses...

right2bear
04-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Opinions are like noses...
Point being what exactly???
Other than you have approx. 16,400 more of them posted than me?!:coocoo:

who dat
04-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Point being what exactly???
Other than you have approx. 16,400 more of them posted than me?!:coocoo:Point being that I have never had a problem with Cabela's and my opinion is favorable. Apparently yours isn't, hence the derogatory comment regarding my choice to shop there.

I've purchased reloading equipment, fishing equipment, clothing, spent thousands of dollars over the last couple years and always had good service, easy return policy, great warranty (although I've never needed it), and in every case it was way cheaper or better in quality than what was offered elsewhere.

If you have a problem with Cabela's, either be specific or take it up with them. Don't come here with attacks on my intelligence because you don't think I know how to shop.

And the remark about posts? WTH does that have to do with anything? I wish post count wasn't even notated. It serves no purpose except for people like you to attempt to make something out of.

right2bear
04-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Point being that I have never had a problem with Cabela's and my opinion is favorable. Apparently yours isn't, hence the derogatory comment regarding my choice to shop there.

I've purchased reloading equipment, fishing equipment, clothing, spent thousands of dollars over the last couple years and always had good service, easy return policy, great warranty (although I've never needed it), and in every case it was way cheaper or better in quality than what was offered elsewhere.

If you have a problem with Cabela's, either be specific or take it up with them. Don't come here with attacks on my intelligence because you don't think I know how to shop.

And the remark about posts? WTH does that have to do with anything? I wish post count wasn't even notated. It serves no purpose except for people like you to attempt to make something out of.

Who Dat...

I hardly said anything derogatory... unless your sissy pants are on. Your the one whom quoted me and attacked based on your differing "OPINION". Your also not the only one on this forum whom has spent thousands of dollars there. I have my opinions based on experience, you have yours based on your experience. I would have to agree with the post count statement, as obviously some of those who have the large numbers think only they know best, and can attack any differing opionions... I'll just :bowdown: and stop feeding your appetite for ridiculous banter:wink:

Dabears!
04-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Who Dat...

I hardly said anything derogatory... unless your sissy pants are on. Your the one whom quoted me and attacked based on your differing "OPINION". Your also not the only one on this forum whom has spent thousands of dollars there. I have my opinions based on experience, you have yours based on your experience. I would have to agree with the post count statement, as obviously some of those who have the large numbers think only they know best, and can attack any differing opionions... I'll just :bowdown: and stop feeding your appetite for ridiculous banter:wink:
how did he attack you?
he said everyone has different opinions.
your sissy pants are on not his.
i know people who HATE bass pro and LOVE cabellas and the exact opposite.

right2bear
04-15-2012, 11:33 AM
how did he attack you?
he said everyone has different opinions.
your sissy pants are on not his.
i know people who HATE bass pro and LOVE cabellas and the exact opposite.

lol:facepalm: