PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Gun Owners announces disabled persons hunting scholarship

Knimrod
01-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Michigan Gun Owners announces disabled persons hunting scholarship
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 22nd, 2007

Mike Thiede
877-ASK-MGO1
info@migunowners.org

Hunting has long been a Michigan tradition to be enjoyed by many, including those with disabilities. For someone with a disability, hunting may be more challenging, but still a rewarding experience.

Michigan Gun Owners was made aware of a disabled person wishing to hunt deer through a post made by his brother on the "Michigan Sportsman" Internet Forums. Todd Welch of Alma, MI, posted that his disabled brother Rod, would be thrilled to participate in a deer hunt and asked fellow Michigan hunters for help. Michigan Gun Owners is pleased to provide a hunting scholarship to Rod for a Michigan ranch management hunt of a Red Stag (hind).

“This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a disability to enjoy the outdoors and a Michigan hunting adventure," said Mike Thiede, President of Michigan Gun Owners. “And we’re pleased to be able to provide this opportunity for him” Thiede added.

The hunt will take place at the "Super G Ranch" in Morley, MI on February 5th, 2007. Anyone wishing to participate or help sponsor this scholarship hunt, is encouraged to contact Michigan Gun Owners by phone at 877-ASK-MGO1, or by email at info@migunowners.org.

Michigan Gun Owners was established in 2002 with the mission to educate the public and encourage grass roots activism on a state-wide level through various outreach programs and a popular community forum on the Internet. Michigan Gun Owners has become Michigan’s fastest growing, grass roots gun rights advocacy organization.

To learn more about this scholarship and Michigan Gun Owners, please visit http://www.migunowners.org .

###

Done Deal
01-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Small world...

I happen to know of Rod and I hunted coyotes with Todd Welch just today. In fact Todd got a nice male.

Small world indeed....

Tallbear
01-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Small world...

I happen to know of Rod and I hunted coyotes with Todd Welch just today. In fact Todd got a nice male.

Small world indeed....

I'll try not to hold that against "them".

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Done Deal
01-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Whew....

steely171
02-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Michigan Gun Owners announces disabled persons hunting scholarship
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 22nd, 2007

Mike Thiede
877-ASK-MGO1
info@migunowners.org

Hunting has long been a Michigan tradition to be enjoyed by many, including those with disabilities. For someone with a disability, hunting may be more challenging, but still a rewarding experience.

Michigan Gun Owners was made aware of a disabled person wishing to hunt deer through a post made by his brother on the "Michigan Sportsman" Internet Forums. Todd Welch of Alma, MI, posted that his disabled brother Rod, would be thrilled to participate in a deer hunt and asked fellow Michigan hunters for help. Michigan Gun Owners is pleased to provide a hunting scholarship to Rod for a Michigan ranch management hunt of a Red Stag (hind).

“This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a disability to enjoy the outdoors and a Michigan hunting adventure," said Mike Thiede, President of Michigan Gun Owners. “And we’re pleased to be able to provide this opportunity for him” Thiede added.

The hunt will take place at the "Super G Ranch" in Morley, MI on February 5th, 2007. Anyone wishing to participate or help sponsor this scholarship hunt, is encouraged to contact Michigan Gun Owners by phone at 877-ASK-MGO1, or by email at info@migunowners.org.

Michigan Gun Owners was established in 2002 with the mission to educate the public and encourage grass roots activism on a state-wide level through various outreach programs and a popular community forum on the Internet. Michigan Gun Owners has become Michigan’s fastest growing, grass roots gun rights advocacy organization.

To learn more about this scholarship and Michigan Gun Owners, please visit http://www.migunowners.org .

###I would like to thank everyone who made this posible.Rod and I where on the road for hours after the hunt so he could show everyone. We have a life time of storys and this was the start.Hope to hook up with Mike in the futer.We had a great time