PDA

View Full Version : Got a Letter from the ATF Today

Gloofy
04-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Unfortunately it wasn't the one I was waiting for. I have an error on my finger print form thanks to the local PD who printed it instead of Inking me.

In the Citizenship box it's printed "CTZ" No Idea what that means or whats supposed to go there.

They also sent along a U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(B) form (ATF Form 5330.20) :deal2:

I'm not sure if I need to fill this out or not? Any help would be appreciated.

rjrivero
04-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately it wasn't the one I was waiting for. I have an error on my finger print form thanks to the local PD who printed it instead of Inking me.

In the Citizenship box it's printed "CTZ" No Idea what that means or whats supposed to go there.

They also sent along a U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(B) form (ATF Form 5330.20) :deal2:

I'm not sure if I need to fill this out or not? Any help would be appreciated.
Obviously, you're applying as an individual.

You need to fill out the information on the fingerprint card. Including citizenship. If you're questioning the Citizenship box on the Fingerprint cards, then you should put your Country Of Citizenship in there. CTZ is printed on all the new FBI Fingerprint cards in that box.

You should fill out the 5330.20 and send it back. (I presume you didn't fill one out in your original application?)

Yooper55
04-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Sure hope they don't put you at the bottom of the list. I'm sure they'll keep your order place. Good luck.

Gloofy
04-23-2012, 09:15 PM
nope never got a 5330.20 from Chewy to fill out.

I assume I'm the person "Certifying"? All this lawyer speak BS is hard to understand.

rjrivero
04-24-2012, 06:59 AM
nope never got a 5330.20 from Chewy to fill out.

I assume I'm the person "Certifying"? All this lawyer speak BS is hard to understand.
There is a sticky on the top of this section that has a nice little check off for things to look for. I would also drop Chewy a friendly note to include the 5330.20 with individual transfer applications.

Regards,

RJ

Gloofy
04-24-2012, 09:39 AM
I'm sure he is now, this was back in October/November