PDA

View Full Version : Lightning strike Technology 10mm

cminzey
04-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Lightning strike Technology, Don't use them for any custom work, I had a real bad experience with this company sent them my gun in 9/9/2010 on what was to be a 6 wk turn around to convert my Colt to 10mm but it took 19 months to get my gun back after going to ATF,Sheriffs dept, and WV Atty generals office and I did not get what I asked for or wanted Please avoid them at all cost

dougwg
04-24-2012, 07:56 PM
LST has just opened its doors in our brand new building and excited about our new services, our new web site and we are also offering our services through our web site on a national level. We are proud to offer our reliable gunsmithing services, reasonable prices, and our strict attention to details through our web site or as a walk in.lst 0391.jpg (151207 bytes)

At LST we won't tell you we can have it done in 3 days and two weeks later you get your gun back. At LST we will tell you we will get it done right and get it done as fast as reasonably possible, but we will NEVER take short cuts. Instead we will give you the best gunsmithing possible no matter how small your project is.

At LST you get our expertise, our care in quality which we are always striving for and backed by our guarantee until you are satisfied. When you trust to send us your project, or have us custom build your dream gun, you have come to the right place. You get a devoted staff that is led by our head gunsmith Dustin Bonar, who has over 17 years experience in the field.

We specialize in custom 1911's and high end semi-automatic hand guns. We also specialize in AR platforms, bolt guns and we offer in house Duracoat and Parkerizing.

When you are ready to buy, have your gun customized or just have a question, give one of us a call, drop us an email, or send a fax.

Dustin Bonar - Brett Beall - Joshua Romine - Tyler Bonar

seems legit :shrugs:

cminzey
04-25-2012, 05:15 PM
Well I am here to tell you that it's a lie and I have a reciept of when I sent my gun and when I got it back, Believe what you want I know of a few others having the same problem don't believe me call the sheriffs dept in Williamstown,WV, They did not do the work I ordered nor did they send me back my complete officers upper, I will be pursuing this matter with WV Atty Generals office, and ATF until this matter is closed. Does it sound like I am mad well I am they didn't build what I wanted and was promised, no nite sights,slant cut or 10mm mags, I now have to ship the gun to a gun smith in TX to fix what they did

jmanz6
04-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Well I am here to tell you that it's a lie and I reciept of when I sent my gun and when I got it back, Believe what you want I know of a few others having the same problem don't believe me call the sheriffs dept in Williamstown,WV, They did not do the work I ordered nor did they send me back my complete officers upper, I will be pursuing this matter with WV Atty Generals office, and ATF until this matter is closed

Cool down bro, I'm pretty sure Doug was just messing with you.

cminzey
04-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah I know I'm sorry they really pissed me off is all Sorry