PDA

View Full Version : Primary Arms M3 Clone

tyler.frost92
05-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Seeing as I'm pretty cheap and my AR15 is for plinking purposes only, I decided to pick up a primary arms red dot. I went with the M3 clone that cost me a whopping 79.00 with the mount. Shipping was fast and everything was packaged nice and neat. This optic has 7 brightness settings, and it even comes with some cheap scope covers. It has held zero after a few hundred rounds, has never failed me in any way, and has been an overall great purchase. So if you are on a budget and want an optic don't be afraid to try out primary arms!

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_30mm_Red_Dot_p/primary-arms-30mm-red-dot.htm

richtherake
07-09-2012, 08:20 PM
I've had the M4 clone for almost 2 years. No problems yet. Want to get the Micro.

arcticwarrior
07-14-2012, 07:31 PM
I've had the M4 clone for almost 2 years. No problems yet. Want to get the Micro.

I have had the micro mounted on my 10/22 for about a year & a half and love it. It's a great optic.

LightRazor10mm
10-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the info I've never heard of them will have to check it our.

Pyzik
10-22-2013, 02:05 PM
I've got the micro on my AR. I've only put about 150 rounds down range with the optic on it but I've tossed it & bumped it plenty. I'm not babying it though neither am I abusing it and it's holding up well so far.

oldskoolford427
10-22-2013, 02:15 PM
I had a Barska 50mm red dot on my AR until recently. I never had a red dot on anything and wanted to try one out before taking the plunge for something better$$$. I liked it and it held zero for hundreds of rounds, I did not like that it took batteries. I just picked up a new to me, but used Trijicon Reflex 30, I like it a lot and no batteries.. Just sighted it in this past weekend. I would like to try a mirco..