PDA

View Full Version : Personal Security Systems SHIELD holster and mag carrier

badmax18
05-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Just received a package from Steve over at Personal Security Systems (www.psholsters.com). In it was my SHIELD compact cut holster w/ IWB soft loops and reg OWB belt loops, as well as their Low Profile QD mag carrier. I wanted the lowest profile package possible and have never been a IWB kinda guy. But this holster is awesome. The null-signature of this holster and quality is top notch and very comfortable. The QD mag carrier is awesome as well and is a breeze to put on and take off.

Customer service is the bomb, very friendly and absolutely painless to work with, plus they are a local MI company! Big shout out to Steve @ PSS for yet another killer product. This is now my 3rd PSS holster, as well as 4th mag carrier.

Check them out: www.psholsters.com

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/576906_10150939946224493_703649492_11725294_185330 3501_n.jpg

Junoreactor
05-14-2012, 05:35 PM
That looks like a nice holster. I might get one for my G26. The fact that they are ready made is a nice bonus.

MSGT
05-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Are they in stock for Kahrs?

damond1
06-01-2012, 12:21 AM
I got my Shield holster a few weeks ago. It is very nice!

Just beware you will still have to wait for the immediately available holsters. Mine took two weeks to get to me. The 10th day waiting, I got an email letting me know the holster was shipping out the next day??? But after that it took only two days to get to me via USPS Priority.

Now if you got a brand new gun and you want to carry it now, you'd pay almost anything to get a holster right away, especially for a unique pistol with nothing available at the time. I expected to have had the holster a few days later...not two weeks later. That's the only gripe I have. Other than that, I love the holster!

badmax18
06-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Mine shipped the next day and received it the following day. No complaints here.

PersonalSecurity
06-01-2012, 04:10 PM
I got my Shield holster a few weeks ago. It is very nice!

Just beware you will still have to wait for the immediately available holsters. Mine took two weeks to get to me. The 10th day waiting, I got an email letting me know the holster was shipping out the next day??? But after that it took only two days to get to me via USPS Priority.

Now if you got a brand new gun and you want to carry it now, you'd pay almost anything to get a holster right away, especially for a unique pistol with nothing available at the time. I expected to have had the holster a few days later...not two weeks later. That's the only gripe I have. Other than that, I love the holster!

My apologies on that. For some reason, the shopping cart application for the Shield was a real nightmare. First we listed it, and it wouldn't let customers purchase. Then when that got straightened out, the stock counter for the standard and compact cut went way out of wack. The compact cut being much more popular meant that version oversold.

We do list to allow up to 5 business days. We are not a dealer retail style business, so a busy week of Ready Now Gear can really make it tough on those here who assemble, clean, package, and track invoices. It's been a learning process, that's for sure. Simply keeping stuff instock from a production standpoint is tricky. However it's been pretty rare to see an out of stock item.

However, two weeks is unacceptable. If you can shoot me an email at personalsecuritysystems@gmail.com then I'll try and make up for the delay.

I'm sure there are shops building custom orders in the 5 days we allow ourselves to get stocked items out the door. I can assure you our stuff is of the highest quality though, and the Ready Now line is exact to our custom shop standards. We offer a lot of model support, a ton of color combination options (the most in the industry), great CS, a lot of product support (accessories for base gear), and top shelf materials.

If anyone is unhappy for any reason, please contact me about making it right or contact Invoicing for a full refund (including all shipping charges).

Have a great weekend, and thanks for supporting Michigan small business!

Steve Stamper.