PDA

View Full Version : Hey folks

Nobody
02-09-2007, 05:12 AM
Hi, I'm Nobody. Just joined and it looks like a great site. I'm glad I found it.

fbuckner
02-09-2007, 06:43 AM
Welcome Nobody. Your here with us you must be a somebody.
Tell us a little about yourself and what you shoot

Tallbear
02-09-2007, 07:42 AM
Hi, I'm Nobody. Just joined and it looks like a great site. I'm glad I found it.

Good you stopped in. And where have you been? I lot of people have been looking for you.

"Who's going is taking care of that problem?" Nobody.......

"Who's bringing the ammo?" Nobody ............

"Who's going to clean the range?" Nobody........

"Who's going to buy dinner?" Nobody..........

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

mkls0
02-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Good you stopped in. And where have you been? I lot of people have been looking for you.

"Who's going is taking care of that problem?" Nobody.......

"Who's bringing the ammo?" Nobody ............

"Who's going to clean the range?" Nobody........

"Who's going to buy dinner?" Nobody..........

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Welcome to MGO ..

Hey now we have somebody about time !!!!!

Kouger
02-09-2007, 08:34 AM

Hi...welcome to the boards

your name wouldnt happen to be steve would it?

gjgalligan
02-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Koug,
Do you really think he will be back after Tallbear's "welcome"????

Nobody
02-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi...welcome to the boards

your name wouldnt happen to be steve would it?
Nope, my name is Scott. I live in Monroe. I go to Top Gun every so often to shoot. My carry piece is a Sig P226. I absolutly love it.
Thanx for the warm welcome.

Kouger
02-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Koug,
Do you really think he will be back after Tallbear's "welcome"????

well...he made it back ONCE anyway

Maranatha
02-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Welcome Nobody, come on out to the Outdoorrama and meet us

Brian
02-11-2007, 06:04 PM
I've come to find that every one here is Somebody. Change your screen name and join in.

Done Deal
02-13-2007, 09:19 AM
I've come to find that every one here is Somebody. Change your screen name and join in.

Not everybody wants to be somebody. Somebody is responsible for all the crime that occurs. Somebody is responsible for the sorry state of affairs that our once great nation is in. Somebody is responsible for...

Who in the heck wants to be somebody?

alex-vitek
02-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi, I'm Nobody.
You know the irony of it. The use of the screen name of "Nobody" actually has a legit gun reference.

Famous, or maybe not, western movie starring Henry Fonda. Gunfighter who is the best in the west getting ready to retire and needs a way out. Ending scene in the movie is a tombstone or something along those lines with the phrase "Nobody was faster".

Another upcoming upstart of a gunslinger wanted the title of the fastest in the west and they faked the gunfight at noon so Fonda could bail out and "Nobody" became the one to beat.

Can't remember the name of the movie.

And, now I am editing because the name of the movie is "My Name Is Nobody" starring Henry Fonda and Terence Hill with a copyrite date of 1974 and was given 3 Stars out of 4 as a rating by some reviewers.

Done Deal
02-17-2007, 08:16 PM
I remember that movie...what a hoot as I recall...