PDA

View Full Version : CS Tactical

EricF517
06-01-2012, 01:07 AM
I can't thank Mike enough for helping me out getting the TAB slings shipped out to me next day for the class the wife and I are doing this weekend up at Camp Grayling. He listened to me about the issues I was having with getting into the class as well as helping come up with ideas to mount the TAB to the wife's PRS on her AR. He processed the order immediately to get it out next day to me and it shipped out as promised.

But just becuase one vendor in the transaction is reliable, doesn't mean the other is. Needless to say UPS in CA forgot the package there. I am leaving tomorrow at 10a to head up north to the class. UPS service center here said it would be here tomorrow. Well don't you know it, the UPS driver for the are is always here between 13-1400. So the UPS service center is holding it for me since the guys in the CA UPS dropped the ball. At least I will have the slings before the class. Plus I am taking the wife there since she wants the difference between next day and two day UPS dropped the ball.

Erich

musashi
06-01-2012, 01:12 PM
I had a similar situation with raven. They jammed everything together and got it in the mail... then the post office decided to sit on it for a day.