PDA

View Full Version : MGO annual members meeting, Please read new thread

SeeTee
06-23-2012, 07:28 PM
MGO will be holding the annual picnic this year at; http://www.bluewatersportsmansassociation.com/ (http://www.bluewatersportsmansassociation.com/)

July 28 (this is a update, the change will be corrected on the front page ASAP) the time is 1pm to 4pm officially but people are welcome to come early and stay a little longer to socialize.

We will have some use of the range, I will post details of what is avabile as soon as a few things are finialized.

We would like to have a few volunteers to help out setting things up, if you can help out please post here or send me a pm, this would be about 11 am on the day of the event.

We will have a grill set up and MGO will supply the hot dogs and burgers, MGO would ask as in years past for those who can, to bring a side dish to pass along, if you are going to bring something please post it here so we know what is coming.

We will be adding to this thread as things progress, so check back often, any questions ask here or send me a pm.

I hope that we will get a good turn out, this is a great time to actually meet other members of the Org. and also the members of the Board of Directors, and vote in the new ones for the upcoming term of office. Note; you must be a contributing MGO member to vote, please have your member card or member number with you to make it easier for the election committee.

And as always this event is family friendly and friends are welcome, for the new people on the forum; yes forum members are welcome and encourged to attend.

If you are going to be at the picnic, please post here and let us know how many you are bringing with you, I will keep a running count so we can plan on having enough for everybody.

See you there!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running list of food items;

Baked beans----------------------------------tdbrown1969

Unsweet ice and sugar free fruit crisp------ wwjmaj

Cake-------------------------------------------shurhouse

Mexican Bean dip and chips------------------mopedman

tdbrown1969
06-23-2012, 07:40 PM
I will bring baked beans

wwjmaj
06-24-2012, 06:30 AM
unsweet ice tea and sugar free fruit crisp.

shurhouse
06-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Cake

SeeTee
06-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks guy's, op edited to keep a running list of the food items.

mopedman
06-25-2012, 08:11 AM
I am in.

Mexican Bean dip and chips.

jolari
06-29-2012, 01:45 PM
I'll bring potato salad.