PDA

View Full Version : Woods & Water Outdoor weekend Sept 7-9-2012 booth workers needed

SeeTee
06-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Woods and Water Outdoor weekend September 7-9

Once again MGO will have a booth at the Woods and Water Outdoor Weekend.

This will be held at the Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds in Imlay City, MI

http://www.woods-n-waternews.com/Sissue-37607.292113-p24128.112113-Outdoor-Weekend.html

We are calling for voulnteers to man the booth, this also gets you to get an entry to the MGO gun of the year drawing or an option to use it for a MGO membership.

If you are willing to help out post here or pm to me.

If anybody wants to help out, don't let the filled in schedule keep you away, we can fit you in!!

Happy to report I have the word from Keil Jorgensen of Woods and Water Weekend that open carry and concealed carry are welcome at the event.

Booth workers stop at the Show office ( Tent ) to pick up your wristband to get into the show, without it you have to pay to get in

The dates and times;

September 7 Friday

A)5pm to 9pm

SeeTee
RevDerb
Mouse08

September 8 Saturday

A) 9 am to 2 pm

Kilt Guy
Magnum man & son

B) 2pm to 7pm

Kilt Guy
lwout65
Travisthared

September 9 Sunday

A) 9am to 1pm

Kilt Guy
Mopedman

B) 1pm to 5pm

Mopedman
Bagz013 & guest

Kilt Guy
06-30-2012, 07:34 AM
Put me down for all day Saturday and for the first shift on Sunday.

SeeTee
06-30-2012, 10:58 AM
:salute: Thank you Mike!!

SeeTee
08-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Ok, just a month away people, we need get the booth shift's filled.

Who is going to step up and help out??

Barrettone
08-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Let' go guys and gals...we need a good showing here!!! MGO is sponsoring and running the hunter safety clinic at this event, so: DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!...LOL

:mrgreen: :lollol: 8) :whacko: :banana: :bounce: :lol: :hick: :) :silly: :score: :thumbup: 8-) :razz: :smile: :hoppinhappy: :-) :multi: :-D :wave: :roflmao: :laugh:

SeeTee
08-05-2012, 10:49 AM
How to volunteer to help at an MGO event.

To address a issue that was brought up by a MGO member “that people don't know how to volunteer to help at events”

For any event that you would like to help out at, a pm to me, (SeeTee) an e-mail, or a post in any thread about an event, stating you want to help out will get a prompt response from me.

You can also contact any one of the board of directors.

If you are not sure of when, because of your personal schedule or how, because, you have not done it before, to help out at any particular event, I will work with you to find a spot to fit you in to the event, and get you the basic knowledge before you arrive at he show to get you started.

I have some volunteers that I have setup an open time for them to show up whatever their time allows at a event, to work with an experienced volunteer and just watch and learn, without having to be obligated to a shift or duty.

I never turn away help, and I work to support anyone who is willing to volunteer to help MGO with the tools they need to do the job, even if it is just to put their toe in the water to check it out.

So come on out and volunteer for a MGO event near you, it is fun, helps MGO and you get to actually meet a fellow member, the volunteers are all great people.

mopedman
08-05-2012, 12:39 PM
I will take all day Sunday both shifts. Also any one wanting to go to the event from the Metro Detroit area is ok to ride with me. I have room for 5 people plus me.

SeeTee
08-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks Sam!!

SeeTee
08-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Thank you Magnum man & son!!

mopedman
08-08-2012, 09:36 PM
I will also show up Friday after work. But it will not be till around 6pm.

bagz013
08-11-2012, 09:28 AM
I'll make the commitment.....

Sign me up for Sunday afternoon.

Gonna try and bring the girlfriend if that's ok with your guys?

I would also be willing to help tear-down the booth if that is needed or anything else that needs to be done on Sunday after the event

SeeTee
08-12-2012, 05:35 PM
No problem, thanks bagz013 for stepping up! and we accept the offer to help pack up after the show, it will not take long.

frostbolt
08-12-2012, 09:38 PM
why can't stuff like this be closer to me! :mad:

Barrettone
08-13-2012, 07:38 PM
why can't stuff like this be closer to me! :mad:

We've done a show in Grand Rapids the last three years:

http://migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=164288&highlight=Grand+Rapids

http://migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=125803&highlight=Grand+Rapids

http://migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76472&highlight=Grand+Rapids

You should have found us 3 years ago!!! ;)

matt11
08-13-2012, 07:41 PM
I will try to do Saturday, but have to check my work sched.

SeeTee
08-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Just a reminder bump, the show is getting closer and we still have openings for Friday 5~9 pm and Saturday 2~7 pm. and you get into the show for free also parking is free.

How about some of you MGO members in the local area, this is a chance to help out MGO at a event and not have to drive very far.

Link to the show for more information;

http://www.outdoorweekend.net/Sissue-37607.292113-p24128.112113-Outdoor-Weekend-2008.html

For those of you that have stepped up so far, thank you!!

RevDerb
08-26-2012, 03:22 PM
I will drive down and do Friday from 5-9pm.

`

SeeTee
08-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Great, thank you for the help!

Barrettone
08-27-2012, 06:23 AM
Hi All,

MGO is sponsoring a hunter safety class at Woods N Water weekend in Imlay City on September 8th, 2012 from 10:30am to 2:30pm.. We are looking for 1 or 2 certified instructors to help put the class on. If you can assist, please PM me so I can get you plugged in. This is a 4 hour class, as the students are taking the online portion and then coming to us for the practical (shooting the DNR's Laser Shot System), and taking the formal written test. There is about 2-3 hours of class time followed by an hour or so to get them through the shooting portion. Let me know if you would like to help MGO educate the kids on hunter safety!!!

Thanks,
Jeff LaFave
MGO President

sse
08-27-2012, 10:20 AM
This is one of my fave shows, but haven't been in a few years, and this one is probably out...:(

SeeTee
08-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Happy to report I have the word from Keil Jorgensen of Woods and Water Weekend that open carry and concealed carry are welcome at the event.

If anybody wants to attend and help out, don't let the filled in schedule keep you away, we can fit you in!!

Magnum Man
08-27-2012, 01:28 PM

If anybody wants to attend and help out, don't let the filled in schedule keep you away, we can fit you in!!

Good! I was going to ask about that.

SeeTee
08-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Just one more shift for Saturday 2pm ~7pm to fill, who will jump in to fill the spot?

Kilt Guy is an iron man at this but he could use some help!

Again a big thanks to all of you that have stepped up to help so far!

For those members out there reading this, who also have been asking why doesn't MGO do more things, this is why, lack of help, boots on the ground, feet on the street is what we need, get out from behind the computer people!

We have only asked for two people a shift this time to try and get them all filled, we could use three and four per shift it would not hurt at all, it is a struggle just to fill two positions each.

I can only reason I can find is people just don't care, I know people will say I am being harsh, they will say this kind of talk is the reason they don't want to come out to help, (really? talking the truth? ) some will offer excuses, 800~900 MGO members almost 26,000 registered forum users and so few care to actually show up!! what other reason can it be? ( please lets not try to answer that here, just start a new thread if people want to talk about it )

10 shifts total, 1 guy is doing 3, another is doing 2, so that leaves 5 shifts, 5 people needed and we can only get 4!!!

lwout65
09-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Im still in ... being this is a first for me ill either be out friday or early saturday to get a better idea of what will be going on.

SeeTee
09-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Im still in ... being this is a first for me ill either be out friday or early saturday to get a better idea of what will be going on.

Friday is good if you can make it then, I will be there about 10:30am for setup and ( might need some help for that ) I will be there for the rest of the day, if not a little early on Saturday is fine.

Note for everybody,

Booth workers stop at the Show office ( Tent ) to pick up your wristband to get into the show, without it you have to pay to get in.

SeeTee
09-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Well it's off to the show to setup in the morning for me, I will see some of you at the booth tomorrow.

Everybody working the weekend should have the contact phone numbers I sent in the pm written down, if not, you should do it now so you have it just in case anything comes up.

This will be a fun event for everybody, if there is anybody from the forum that are going to be at the show be sure to stop by MGO booth ( #441&442 in the tent ) and say hello don't be shy!

A big thank you to all of the MGOmembers who stepped up to help at this show!

Roguepilot
09-07-2012, 01:15 PM
will see you guys there

Magnum Man
09-07-2012, 06:13 PM
See you all at the show tomorrow.

Roundballer
09-07-2012, 08:50 PM
It is raining here in Imlay City right now, it seems like just a passing shower, nothing heavy.

I had to run out an get some milk a little earlier this evening. Kroger is just past the fairgrounds on the M-53 side (East side, the road is also S. Cedar or Van Dyke). I noticed that the MGO trailer had a very prominate position along the fence with one side facing the road. Looks good.

I didn't have a camera with me this evening, so no pics. I might wander over there tomorrow and look around. Maybe I can do a little report on the goings on at the show.

lwout65
09-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Went out this morning to help SeeTee set up and check out the grounds.There are a lot of very cool exhibits to check out and plenty of super cool things to spend your kids inheritance on.

The MGO booth is right near our trailor under the Huge tent middle isle right off Van Dyke/M53.

Also wanted to say it was good to see Howard/tenthumbs who was also a big help .I did not get to stop by the LCSC booth but i will tomorrow.

wwjmaj
09-07-2012, 09:58 PM
THANK YOU to all who are helping this weekend. Sorry I couldn't make the trip.

SeeTee
09-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Just got back from the show, rain all the way.

Things went well today, thanks to Lee, Howard, Miki, DON, and of course Jeff who brought out the trailer.

Simple directions for anybody going to the show, from the intersection of I-69 and M53, turn left at the first light north of I-69, Speedway gas station on the NW corner.
At the next light turn right, go north, you will see the edge of the fairgrounds at Borland st. go past that street and turn right at the next driveway to get to the fairground parking.

Cool show if anybody wants to check it out, lots of hunting stuff, more like a county fair without rides, but only special people get in free.

Go to the Show office tent, tell them you are with Michigan Gun Owners, and give them your real name, those on the list get in, you know who you are.

The tent we are in, is all the way backalong M-53, about in the middle of the tent on the west side of the center isle.

First shift, everything you need is in the booth, Kilt Guy call me when you get to the booth a few things you need to know, too tired to type it all here.

Magnum man remind kilt guy in case he doesn't not see this post.

Have a great time guy's!

SeeTee
09-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Some pic from the show on Friday,

http://i48.tinypic.com/xm73ia.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2j4zr43.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/16kxh11.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ch74fq.jpg

And a little video clip

H9emLOQLc2o

travisthared
09-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Today was my first time helping out with the MGO booth at the Woods and Water event. Let me tell you I had a great time. At first, I wasn't really sure what to expect from it. But when I got bsing with people it was easy. And the guys I got to work the booth with where great. The time flew by and before I knew it, it was time to leave. When is the next event that will need help? Also we need to get receipts. 3 new members signed and paid on the spot.

lwout65
09-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Today was my first time helping out with the MGO booth at the Woods and Water event. Let me tell you I had a great time. At first, I wasn't really sure what to expect from it. But when I got bsing with people it was easy. And the guys I got to work the booth with where great. The time flew by and before I knew it, it was time to leave. When is the next event that will need help? Also we need to get receipts. 3 new members signed and paid on the spot.

I agree 100% ... It was fun and i would do it again in a heartbeat i had to keep looking at my phone because i couldent believe how fast time was flying by.

It was a pleasure meeting & working with you Kilt Guy and Magnum man.

Barrettone
09-08-2012, 09:15 PM

There is a receipt book in the show kit. Carl (SeeTee) bought one so we could receipt new members. Might even still be in the trailer.

SeeTee
09-08-2012, 10:25 PM
I'll fix that first thing in the morning!...........along with battery’s!!

Magnum Man
09-09-2012, 06:12 AM
I'll fix that first thing in the morning!...........along with battery’s!!
We got new batteries for the remote yesterday. The repeat is working fine now.

Magnum Man
09-09-2012, 06:18 AM
I agree 100% ... It was fun and i would do it again in a heartbeat i had to keep looking at my phone because i couldent believe how fast time was flying by.

It was a pleasure meeting & working with you Kilt Guy and Magnum man.
It was a great show! My son and I had a great time! We really enjoyed meeting and working with you all and will definitely do it again.

travisthared
09-09-2012, 08:32 AM
There is a receipt book in the show kit. Carl (SeeTee) bought one so we could receipt new members. Might even still be in the trailer.

Ah. I will remember that for next time. Didn't want to look too much because there were a lot of people and I didn't want to miss too many opportunities to talk to them. We still cleaned house though. I even bought a shirt.

Kilt Guy
09-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I had an excellent time at the show Saturday and Sunday. It was not only very busy but talking to gun people was a pleasure. Magnum Man, travisthared & lwout65 it was also a pleasure to share the booth with you. I hope to see you at future MGO events.

mopedman
09-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Ah. I will remember that for next time. Didn't want to look too much because there were a lot of people and I didn't want to miss too many opportunities to talk to them. We still cleaned house though. I even bought a shirt.

I had an awesome time today, I am excited to go pig hunting now, I looked at there website, I want to go ram hunting too now.

travisthared
09-09-2012, 07:52 PM
I had an awesome time today, I am excited to go pig hunting now, I looked at there website, I want to go ram hunting too now.

Ya. Talking to Kilt Guy about the pig hunting makes me want to go too. :grin:

Barrettone
09-09-2012, 08:39 PM
I want to sincerely thank all of you who worked the booth for MGO and helped to spread the word through your efforts. A special shout out to SeeTee for his unending efforts to improve our show presence, and TenThumbs for conducting the hunter safety seminar (from our Lapeer Sportsmans affiliate). It is my hope that this program grows to educate 100 kids at every show we do. As always, Kiltguy and Mopedman were stalwarts, and we even got a frew "fresh" helpers who now know how to work the booth!!! I will leave that for SeeTee to post (I don't want to steal his thunder). Again, from the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU!!! YOU ARE WHAT MAKES MGO SUCCESSFUL!!! We really need more people like you to get involved beyond the forum. The comaraderie is what makes the experience fun, and you can't know how much fun it is to get to know your fellow forum members until you've actually worked an event...It really puts what we do in perspective!!!

Roundballer
09-09-2012, 09:01 PM
I finally wandered down to the show today, thought that I would volunteer to help carry things out to trucks and trailers. It was just a short walk, only took about 15 minutes. Google maps says that it is 1/2 mile. Most everybody had everything covered. I did get to meet SeeTee, Mopedman, and Bagz013 & guest. Along with Barrettone when he stopped in to pickup the trailer.

I have a few shots I took the first time I stopped at the booth.

The trailer in a very prominent position along the M-53 side. Great billboard.
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012001.jpg

Bagz013 talking with some interested people.
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012002.jpg

I then went out an about the show, stopped in at my own club's booth and helped them carry out a few things when the time came.

Then I headed back over to the MGO side of the show. Barrettone had shown up to hitch up the trailer. Caught him talking with Mopedman.

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012003.jpg

And with much protesting we got a couple of shots of SeeTee WORKING!

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012004.jpg
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012005.jpg

That covers just about everyone EXCEPT Bagz013's "guest". This person was not around the first time I slipped through, but we met up when I popped in the second time.
Gentlemen, you really missed out on meeting a very charming young lady, a smile that would melt your heart and a southern drawl that made me hungry for my Great Aunt Modest's fried chicken and hushpuppies. I didn't manage to snap a pic until we were all on the way out.

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012007.jpg

Oh....And Bagz013 wanted to make sure that it was clear that, that is NOT his car!

mopedman
09-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks for posting pics. It was awesome to put some faces to some names.

RevDerb
09-10-2012, 05:00 AM
Wish that I could have stuck around to meet more people on Saturday and Sunday but duty was calling back Up North. It was good to feel part of the .org for a change.

SeeTee
09-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Hard to know where to start, it was a great weekend event, the event, the weather, the people, the first timer's stepping up, the experienced hands helping the new people, MGO connecting with the public, the response was outstanding on the part of all.

A thank you to the Woods-N-Water people who were friendly and helpful and worked with us to get all our people through the gate.

Jeff took time out from work to get the trailer there early and get setup started, thank you.

A special thank you to LCSC, Howard, George, all the good guy's from the club who stopped by to say hello, helped out and some became members of MGO, I enjoyed meeting all of you, I really need to get out to the club for a visit.

Those of you that stayed at home really missed a cool event, an outdoor show like this is really a different event then the indoor events we usually do, and there was lots of other things see & do, boy how about all those puppy's and dogs, wanted to take them all home!

I can't say enough about the effort of all our members who took time out from their families and weekend responsibility's at home, they came from far away in the north of the state, nice to meet you & thanks Don, some had become a video guru and found the magic option, thank you Miki.

Others had over come things at home, set it aside to help MGO and put in extra time to learn what was going on to be better prepared for their shift and in general just be ready to lend a hand where needed, thanks Lee.

Some went on an extra support mission to get sudden needed supplies, thank you Mike & son.

Some learned that there a lot more to MGO then the forum, and just jumping in was the best way to get started, and it's fun thank you Travis.

Some jumped in to shake a jar to get people's attention, and get them talking, thank you Jeremy, and a big thanks to Hannah for keeping Jeremy in line and picking out the contest winner, and also for both of you helping to pack up the booth.

Mike and Sam you guy's know what I think of you ; ) thanks for being there.

It takes many people working together to make these shows a success, I think we did a show best for the numbers, but it's more then that, it is connecting with the public and everybody did a good job of that, we were well received by the attendees of the event.

The first timers had a great time by their own accounts, and I hope found out that only thing holding back MGO from doing some really good things for the shooting sports and firearm community is getting more people to step up and put feet on the ground to get it done.

Doing the shows is in many ways just a fun way for a starting point for meeting fellow MGO members, putting faces with screen names, working together to build a core of people MGO can count on to teach others so that we will be able to do bigger and better things in the future.

Everybody's part made for a big success for the weekend!!!!!
Can't wait for next year.

One last thing, just so everybody knows, Roundballer is a joker, he caught some old coot in the MGO trailer and snapped that picture (he may have even staged that ) anybody who has actually met SeeTee knows he resembles a young Thomas Magnum...and carries a 1911 too!

Magnum Man
09-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Just out of curiousity what was the winning guess on the jar and what was the prize?

SeeTee
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
:shrugs: they all want to know, if I told you....you know what would have to happen, and I need you on the next show!

The prize is up to those above my pay grade.

Magnum Man
09-10-2012, 08:56 PM
:shrugs: they all want to know, if I told you....you know what would have to happen, and I need you on the next show!

The prize is up to those above my pay grade.
:rofl:

tenthumbs
09-10-2012, 11:20 PM
I echo the sentiment of good to meet everyone and put faces to names.

See Tee the camera adds at least 30 years to you ...must be the lighting.:razz:

The Hunter Education class got off to a slow start as Tom from W&W couldn't find the key to the cattle barn. Yes, but not as bad as you might imagine...we were in the human side:thumbup:

Once Ian from W&W found an "alternate entry point" [don't ask] we proceeded to set up and the other staff brought us tables and chairs promptly.

I was able to procure a set of deactivated firearms with orange stocks for the Gun handling portion, and a set of laser shot targets set up for cricket 22's for the simulated live fire portion.

Special thanks to Larry the Lapeer County Hunter Ed. coordinator for procuring the guns and laser, and to Bob a fellow local Instructor for helping in the class.

These laser shot systems are pretty cool and with the proper collet may be used in many different firearms.

The orange guns are are real guns with the weight, feel and operation of the real deal right down to orange plastic "ammo".

Hopefully we can expand the number of students next time and meet Jeff's goal of a largely expanded program.

I have some ideas that I need to put together and present to the BOD in the near future that may be productive.

Roundballer
09-11-2012, 12:23 AM
One last thing, just so everybody knows, Roundballer is a joker
HEY, I resemble that remark! :cheers:

anybody who has actually met SeeTee knows he resembles a young Thomas Magnum

See Tee the camera adds at least 30 years to you ...must be the lighting.
It was a little dim on the lighting in the trailer. :biggrin:

SeeTee does actually have a slight resemblance to a famous movie character, but....umm.... not Thomas Magnum. :hide:

What do you think? :shocked: :crazy:

Fair comparison ? (http://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/?action=view&current=comparison.jpg)

SeeTee
09-11-2012, 11:15 AM
:rofl:

…..I have to go now, and invite a new friend for dinner, my wife, Clarice thinks your funny!

bagz013
09-11-2012, 04:04 PM
HAHAHAH....glad you got the part about the car in there :)

Thank you for your kind words. She is a keeper for sure and I am glad she could make it out.

I am thinking about getting into Primitive Weapon hunting this year and I know were an excellent source of information is now ;)

I finally wandered down to the show today, thought that I would volunteer to help carry things out to trucks and trailers. It was just a short walk, only took about 15 minutes. Google maps says that it is 1/2 mile. Most everybody had everything covered. I did get to meet SeeTee, Mopedman, and Bagz013 & guest. Along with Barrettone when he stopped in to pickup the trailer.

I have a few shots I took the first time I stopped at the booth.

The trailer in a very prominent position along the M-53 side. Great billboard.
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012001.jpg

Bagz013 talking with some interested people.
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012002.jpg

I then went out an about the show, stopped in at my own club's booth and helped them carry out a few things when the time came.

Then I headed back over to the MGO side of the show. Barrettone had shown up to hitch up the trailer. Caught him talking with Mopedman.

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012003.jpg

And with much protesting we got a couple of shots of SeeTee WORKING!

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012004.jpg
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012005.jpg

That covers just about everyone EXCEPT Bagz013's "guest". This person was not around the first time I slipped through, but we met up when I popped in the second time.
Gentlemen, you really missed out on meeting a very charming young lady, a smile that would melt your heart and a southern drawl that made me hungry for my Great Aunt Modest's fried chicken and hushpuppies. I didn't manage to snap a pic until we were all on the way out.

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Roundballer/People/WoodWater2012007.jpg

Oh....And Bagz013 wanted to make sure that it was clear that, that is NOT his car!

mopedman
09-11-2012, 08:42 PM
HAHAHAH....glad you got the part about the car in there :)

Thank you for your kind words. She is a keeper for sure and I am glad she could make it out.

I am thinking about getting into Primitive Weapon hunting this year and I know were an excellent source of information is now ;)

It was nice to meet and work with you and your GF.

As the Primitive Weapons thing go's, I have taken rabbits with my cold steel blow gun.

bagz013
09-12-2012, 10:05 AM
It was nice to meet and work with you and your GF.

As the Primitive Weapons thing go's, I have taken rabbits with my cold steel blow gun.

nice!...you should try that with the hogs ;)

mopedman
09-12-2012, 10:54 AM
nice!...you should try that with the hogs ;)

No, but I do have a spear I plan to bring.

bagz013
09-12-2012, 11:19 AM
No, but I do have a spear I plan to bring.

That would be AWESOME!!

You better get that shizz on video!!!

lwout65
09-12-2012, 09:59 PM
How do i get my hands on more of the blue MGO trifolds ?

I droped a few off at a local store owned by a couple friends and they told me they flew off the counter and are in high demand.

Roundballer
09-12-2012, 10:49 PM
This one?

http://www.migunowners.org/pub/MGO_trifold.pdf

Or is there another one?

lwout65
09-12-2012, 10:53 PM
This one?

http://www.migunowners.org/pub/MGO_trifold.pdf

Or is there another one?

Nope thats it thanks.