PDA

View Full Version : Crown holsters

gonepostal
07-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Chris nailed it again. Got a holster for my colt and wore it all weekend on the bike. Happen to ride down some of the worst roads in northern michigan.

Almost 700 miles in total(plenty of bumps that my back payed for) and my gun never moved once. Maybe not that big a deal but considering that I ride a rigid motorcycle, thats ***kin awsome. thanks again

Royal modular 15 degree cant full sweat guard 3inch colt

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/gonepostalagain/DSCN0050.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/gonepostalagain/DSCN0051.jpg

Tango125INF11b
07-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Hey man, I have two Crown holster for mt M&P full size and My M&P compact. They are the best holster I have ever owned so far, and I have gone through quite a few (others, not crown). I also own a two mag-carrier for IDPA from crown as well as a Crown Guard (holds two pistol and two AR mags) and both of those are Class A products. Chris is the man. That's why he gets my repeat business as well as holster recommendations at my classes. I always refer Chris as well as Tom for OWB carry rigs.

ILoveMyGlock
07-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Check out my thread titled "crown arrived today", I'm very happy with the quality.

agksimon
07-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Chris made me a holster and a dual mag carrier in OD green and it looks as good as it works. I was there when he made it and he's very picky about detail.

Combat Commander
07-12-2012, 03:00 AM
How come the sweat shield does'nt cover the thumb safety?

JDG
07-13-2012, 07:45 PM
How come the sweat shield does'nt cover the thumb safety?
Looks like a 1/2 shield option, and yeah I would want mine to cover...
Unless coving it tries to pull it off on drawing, not really a big deal though as you still gotta pull the trigger.

Combat Commander
07-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Looks like a 1/2 shield option, and yeah I would want mine to cover...
Unless coving it tries to pull it off on drawing, not really a big deal though as you still gotta pull the trigger.

Could be looks like 3/4 shield option to me, sometime different.

JohnJak
07-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Try a Raven.

gonepostal
07-15-2012, 06:17 PM
I'd love to try a raven, but I'm not waiting 18 weeks for a holster.

Nothing against them, but I'm perfectly happy with my crown holster.

The sweat guard is shaped to cover an extended style thumb saftey which I will be adding in the near future. The holster for my fullsize colt covers most of the saftey. Don't think it really is a concern, for me anyhow. I'm sure If you would like one a little longer Chris would take care of that anyone.

TomE
07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I'd love to try a raven, but I'm not waiting 18 weeks for a holster.

Nothing against them, but I'm perfectly happy with my crown holster.

The sweat guard is shaped to cover an extended style thumb saftey which I will be adding in the near future. The holster for my fullsize colt covers most of the saftey. Don't think it really is a concern, for me anyhow. I'm sure If you would like one a little longer Chris would take care of that anyone.

:moped:

JDG
07-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Try a Raven.
I would also love to get a Raven, Crown, Ntac, for my CW9!!
But sadly no blue gun available:x

wJAKE19
07-18-2012, 08:08 AM
I would also love to get a Raven, Crown, Ntac, for my CW9!!
But sadly no blue gun available:x

if your willing to drive or are ever in the area of big rapids, i bet chris would make one while you wait.

JDG
08-08-2012, 05:16 PM
if your willing to drive or are ever in the area of big rapids, i bet chris would make one while you wait.
Gonna try this weekend.

TomE
08-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Gonna try this weekend. He should make a couple

JDG
08-08-2012, 06:24 PM
He should make a couple
Did you get a CW9 yet??

JohnJak
08-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Plenty of other places to spend for quality holsters.

TomE
08-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Did you get a CW9 yet?? No a Bersa, a SR 22P, a Wingmaster.....

Nightstalker
08-21-2012, 08:51 PM
I purchased a Crown holster for my Hk, 0 cant, combat cut. Worked great at our last IDPA shoot. Thanks Chris for the quality work and quick shipping. I got it in two weeks!

JDG
08-30-2012, 11:52 AM
Chris said he would make one for me tonight, while I waited! Said he is swamped with orders, and that he would be working till 10PM, but would make it anyways. Now thats service! And like the OP, will be using mainly for riding my motorcycle. There are some serious bumps(ramps:mrgreen:) on East bound I94 west of Jackson, that will test any holster retension!! My Adams holster has not lost its grip, and has zero retension(tipping the holster over, gun falls out) So I dont what I'm worried about, just want a little higher riding holster.