PDA

View Full Version : PWT and GLB's Bushcraft Class

Tango125INF11b
07-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Phalanx Warrior Training and Great Lakes Bushcraft want to host a Bushcraft class in the central Michigan area this late summer/early fall. We are trying to find out approximately how many people would be interested in taking this class. This will cover survival in the wilderness, ie. building shelters, scavenging and cooking foods, plant identification, etc. There will also be a section on defense in the wild. Those interested, please let us know if you are, and please let us know when you would like to see a class like this held.

DennyVW
07-18-2012, 07:27 PM
I'd definately be interested in a class like this. I think sometime in the fall would be good. Maybe if that class works out well, a winter survival class could also be an option. Is this class going to be orientated towards adults only or would it be open to younger people as well? I try to teach my children some wilderness survival skills when I get the chance.

detacbob
07-18-2012, 07:37 PM
I'd be down. I'd say late October.

Tango125INF11b
07-23-2012, 06:04 PM
I think children would be just fine Denny. Doc, I somehow had a feeling you would be down lol. Right now we are looking at Sept/Oct time frame. One thing we have to keep in mind is deer hunting season. I will keep you all in the loop!

BmanC21
07-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Myself and possibly one other might be interested depending on content, price, location, dates, etc.

Tango125INF11b
07-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Dates: October 19, 20, and 21.
Price: TBD