PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone and thank you

Mossy
03-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Hello all and thank you for the opportunity to get to know other gun enthusiasts. I moved from SE Michigan to the beautiful U.P. 8 years ago. It's the greatest place to live in the world if ya ask me. Bugs in summer. Mud in spring. Snow, wind and very cold in winter. Unparalled colors in the fall. I love every season here. Ok, sorry for running on. I could go on forever. It's a wonderful place.
Anyway, in this gun friendly haven I've been able to cultivate my hobby. I truly enjoy military surplus firearms. I've learned much about the history of guns and battles. My main focus is WWII. U.S. , Russian, German, Yugoslavian and Swiss weapons. What amazing pieces they are. Historically rich, each of these rifles has a story to tell.
I'll stop as I don't want to wear out my welcome.
Again, Thanks to all of you.

Roger Roney
03-17-2007, 07:24 PM
:welcome:

Roger

fbuckner
03-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks for Stopping by our little place on the web. Look forward to meeting you sometime. Alot of folks here love those trusty firearms from WWII. I would rather have a Old Garand or a BAR than an AR or AK anyday. Just for the fact that every ding, scratch or chip has a interesting story behind it.

Tallbear
03-17-2007, 10:04 PM
I'll be up there by Lake Gogebic in May doing some walleye fishing. Let me know where you're located and maybe we can get together.

fbuckner
03-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Dress warm talbear.. I was up there 2 years ago doing the same thing man was it cold..

gjgalligan
03-18-2007, 12:13 PM
Greetings!
What part of the UP are in?