PDA

View Full Version : New here, old elsewhere

Limpin Steve
03-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Stoppin by to say hello...I'll be a Michigan resident very soon and I wanted to aclimate myself to my new area. Looking foward to posting, reading and making a freind or 100!!

fbuckner
03-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Welcome To MGO and We hope you enjoy Michigan. Oakland county is next door to Livingston hope to meet you sometime soon.

Tallbear
03-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Stop in Ohio and buy a coat. No where near the temp. it is in Miami.

Oh yea....... Welcome. And make sure to let us know when you get in town. We'll get together and do some shooting ( guns and "bull"). :naughty:

Stoppin by to say hello...I'll be a Michigan resident very soon and I wanted to aclimate myself to my new area. Looking foward to posting, reading and making a freind or 100!!

mkls0
03-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Welcome to MGO

NickS
03-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to meeting you.

Done Deal
03-22-2007, 12:53 PM
We may not have much in the way of a wonderful economy up here but, at least we don't have fish that can walk on land...

What prompted the move to Oakland County?

Limpin Steve
04-02-2007, 05:37 AM
We may not have much in the way of a wonderful economy up here but, at least we don't have fish that can walk on land...

What prompted the move to Oakland County?

Simple, my wife and kid live there :smile: . Miami has a thriving economy and the pace if life is fast and loose. I personally have had enuff of all of it here...plus the change of season will be welcome by me since here in Miami we have two seasons; Hurricane & Summer!!